4.0 out of 5 (4.0) 9 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Mother
    March 14, 2017

Gary Morales the sales person was just the greatest really went out of his way to put us in something good for the family and also accomadated us whil...e their at the dealer .... very friendly staff and comfortable atmosphere ¿

Thank you, Carol! We sincerely appreciate your business!

Big Mistake
    October 15, 2017

Best price going by $2000. That's the plus. But: Worst customer service ever. They treat you like dirt. Never again! -- Even for repairs.

We're sorry to hear that you had such poor customer service at our dealership. If there is anything we can do to improve the experience, please let us... know.

Great Purchase Experience!!
    January 6, 2016

Saul did an excellent job in assisting me in the purchase of my new 2016 RAV 4. When I came to the dealership I was not sure which vehicle I was inter...ested in. He had me test drive several different vehicles and we went over pricing until I reached a final decision. Through the whole process he was very patient, knowledgeable, helpful and considerate. I would highly recommend Saul if you're considering a Toyota purchase your future.

Thank you for choosing Culver City Toyota, Marilyn. Congratulations on your purchase!

Barry ROCKS!
    November 24, 2014

Barry was a joy to speak with. He was very informative, kind and patient with me. Although I was not able to purchase the new car that I wanted at thi...s time, he did not disgard me away but advised me as if I was a family member on the best options for me. GOD willing, I will give Barry a call this time next year to help me purchase the NEW Pruis that I want.

November 20, 2014

Wow Kendra was amazing, I went with my friend to help him buy a car, and it wasn't even necessary. She thought the dealership would try something, but... our experience was great. The salesman was very professional yet very personable. Kendra made us feel very important and took the time to answer all our questions. Most importantly, she got exactly the car she wanted at the price she could afford. Thanks Kendra!!!!

Not So user friendly.
    October 14, 2014

I contacted this dealership over the telephone regarding a car at their dealership I saw online. They were not very helpful. Said they would call back... and never did. I had to call three times to get an answer to my question regarding the vehicle I was interested in.

We're very sorry for not being available to you. We would love to hear from you and answer your questions. To do that, we'd like to give you the direc...t phone number and email address to Monique Herrera: moniqueh@culvercitytoyota.com, 424-298-6874. She is eager to help.

happy costumer
    August 7, 2014

Salesman Jonathan did a fantastic job on giving me options to buy my new car. No pressure just choices....unlike your regular salesman that wants to s...ell you the most expensive car, Jonathan gave us plenty of choices. Made it very easy for us to choose a car that we were looking for... Thanks

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
    March 13, 2014

I purchased a brand new 2013 Prius. The car was sold to me with a malfunctioned blue tooth. Every single time I came out of my way to have the car loo...ked at, I was turned away saying that the blue tooth was fine and it was my phone that was the problem. Finally 3 months after taking the car in 5 times, they found out that the blue tooth module needs to be replaced. I wasted so much time and effort needlessly for a dysfunctional car. It took 3 months for the dealership to take me seriously. I feel disrespected and angry that I was sold a broken car. The customer service here is terrible. They do not do a thorough enough job when servicing a car. The buying process took forever. The facilities are not nice either. I would steer clear of this place.

We're sorry to hear that you had such a frustrating experience at our dealership. We never want any of our customers to feel disrespected. Please cont...act our General Manager, Ephraim Barcelo, to discuss what more we can do to make this right. We would like to do what we can to resolve the situation. Please call him at 310-559-3801.

I purchased a 2011 Toyota Rav 4
    August 26, 2013

I literally looked at hundreds of trucks and SUVs on Cars.com and it was fun and easy! After speaking to about ten, then narrowing my search to 3 deal...erships, I chose Culver city Toyota for 3 reasons: 1. They gave me the best deal. 2. They were the ONLY sales people to call me back, send new photos, and email me when they said they would. 3. They were the easiest to talk to and deal with overall. The staff were professional, friendly and simply answered my questions without pressure to purchase a vehicle. I highly recommend Culver City Toyota!!!

9077 Washington Blvd Culver City, CA 90232