John Johnson Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

• James Schimanski

I was in the market for a used RAM 1500. Inquired online and was in touch with James. He answered all my questions (and tgere were several) before I even stepped foot inside the dealership. He was prompt with responses, proffesional, knowledgeable and very courteous. The rest of the staff were equally as good. Overall had a great experience here and would highly recommend James and this dealership.

• Jeepforme

Sandy was great to work with. Everything was smooth, and I have a vehicle I'm very happy with!

Becky, So glad everything went smoothly during your experience with you Jeep purchase!

• 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee

I was getting my Ram serviced and decided to check out the showroom. I noticed some Grand Cherokees that i liked and started talking to a sales person, Krista. After a week of back and forth i then decided on what i wanted. Krista had made some suggestions and was very helpful in making my decision and locating the Jeep I wanted. This is my second purchase from johnson dodge / jeep and i will continue with them in the future. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Tom, Your recommendation is so important to us. Its great to hear that we were helpful and attentive during your decision process. Thank you for the 5-stars!!

• Great Experience

Dan, Its great to hear we met your expectations and appreciate your excellent review. Enjoy your Jeep Grand Cherokee!

I am in retail sales, and I appreciate the level of care I received. I had no intention of buying a Jeep that morning. Krista was very pleasant to work with. The General manager made me feel welcome, and the Finance guy Vince was great. I feel like I received a good deal. They never shut the door to compromise like other dealerships I visited. And of course, the Jeep Grand Cherokee is awesome!. Thanks Krista and crew! Dan A.

• Ram 3500 purchase

Richard, Thank you for the kind words about everyone here at John Johnson Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. Enjoy your Ram!

Lou Levinson is a very friendly and motivated professional. Lou,Jim, Vin and the rest of the staff were great to deal with. I have already recommended Lou and the crew to a buddy of mine. Merry Christmas to all of you and your families.

• Christmas Jeep Purchase

Charles and staff provided a great car-buying experience. Very knowledgeable and helpful. No pressure sales.

We are so happy to hear that your car buying experience was 5-stars! Thanks for the great review. Wishing you many happy miles in your Jeep.

• Best car buying experience ever.

This was the easiest and most stress free experience. Jack the sales rep was great, knowledgeable and friendly! The general manager Jim was awesome and got us into a brand new truck for our growing family that fits both our needs and budget! We definitely will not work with any other dealership after our experience here!

So happy to hear about your excellent experience at our dealership. We look forward to working with you again. Never hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. Thanks again!

• Excellent purchasing experience

We are so happy that your experience was TERRIFIC! We wish many many happy miles in your new Ram 1500. Thank you for the excellent review!

I just purchased a Ram 1500 from John Johnson Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram in Washington, NJ. The experience was terrific and very professional. Sandy was my salesperson and she was very thorough, knowledgeable and responsive. All the paperwork was set when I arrived and the process was effecient. New facility is great. Would highly recommend this dealership.

• DODGE RAM 2500

Richard, Thank you so much for all the kind words. We appreciate you choosing John Johnson Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. Enjoy your Dodge Ram 2500!

The customer service I received from your sales consultant Boris Aguirre was very professional. He help me through the whole process and made my buying experience pain free. You dealership was new and Beautiful with lots of nice toys to chose from on the lot. The finance department got me a better rate then my credit union saving me about $30.00 a month. Last but not least Jose in the detail department made my new truck so spotless I was scared to drive it. Great job to all. Thank you Richard Lyons

• 2016 Ram Big Horn Purchase

Thank you so much for the excellent review and kind words. Wishing you many happy miles with your 2016 Ram Big Horn!

Dealership is new, clean, with many conveniences. Sales person (Sandy) was great supporting me for the price I wanted, and after the deal was inked keeping me informed every day while they traded with another Dealer for the truck I wanted.