• Great Service

That yall didnt pressure me into getting my new vehicle. That yall was nice and polite and help me get the best deal on the loan. Yall didnt take the first offer and you got my car payment to where i want it and can afford it. Thank you!

• Do what you say will do

We were driving out of town on a vacation, and the service department got us out faster then they said we would.

• Review

Stress free, easy to talk to the salesman and financial people. Just a little issue with the tps, and very little fuel upon delivery!

• Great service

The fast service and making sure you understand everything before leaving. I will definitely be back and refer other people.

• Good service, clean facility

I am satisfied with a whole process of repair of my car. There was no problem to set appointment that suited my schedule.

• Service Appointment

Easy access to making an appointment and getting in the service area. Work performed met and exceeded expectations. Need to work on better communication between service writers who are working.

• Fast Service!

Quick and efficient service! I'm happy with my car purchase and that I receive care like I did before I purchased my vehicle.

• Job Well Done

The job was done right and I felt that I was a welcome guest. I needed a ride home and back and they happily provided it.

• Great buying experience

The salesman did not pressure us to make a decision quickly and listened to what kind of vehicle we wanted. The sale itself was pleasant with not paper passing or pressure to spend more than we wanted to.

• quick service. Fair price.

No hassle service. Price for my oil change was a great deal less than oil change stores. Courteous service writers.