• Great people

Very friendly and everything was explained in terms that I could understand. All of my questions were answered in full.

• Fast and neat work .

The job was done perfectly my your body shop . Especially by the man who took out all the dents and by the painter who matched the color .

• Freindly staff

My battery is not maintenance free. When I got home and checked the fluid level I found all six cells low and one showing metal fins. Very disappointing

• Great Service

Dennis Ready does excellent work. This is the second time he has worked on my car. He is committed to doing a quality job.

• Great Service

Mike the Service mgr always makes sure I am very satisfied every time I come in. I would not keep coming back to Gates for service if it wasn't for him. Granger store.

• Awesome service

I was very impressed with the what you guys can do to help people get approved. I had been to other dealerships in the area, but none of them were able to do what you guys did. My family and I are very happy with our new vehicle.

• Great service

It's very convenient to my house and the staff is always very friendly. I dropped my car off and it was finished and waiting when I returned.

• Great start to my Saturday

The crew on Saturday mornings is always very helpful and friendly. They got me in and out in about 30 minutes.

• Awesome experience at Gates Service

Easy to make appointments, easy to get to, great service writers, on time with service work. Treated with respect. Great job!

• Excellent service

The estimate from the insurance company missed some things and they worked with the insurance company to get it expanded to cover all the damage.