• Service Dept

The customer service at Robin is the best in South Louisiana. Their people is what makes the difference.

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Robin Ford for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Earl peterson F150 ford truck

I had to have a recall done on my F150 truck and a door lock replaced The service was excellent and Molly the service advisor was very helpful and really made me feel at home. She is an excellent employee and did all she could to accommodate me while handling her other duties. Very well satisfied with the organization.

• Great service, very courteous

Worked on truck. Called with estimate, work on it same day and retuned it to me. Very courteous.

Douglas, we?re happy we could help you! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• friendly staff

very friendly staff , explained what work was to be done , didn't have to wait long before it was finished & i was on my way.

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Owner President. celestial Construction, Inc.

Quick in. Quick out. Polite and I believe job was done correctly.

Quick in. Quick out. Polite and I believe job was done correctly.

• Fixed

Fixed air conditioner kinda expensive but everything is.

Fixed air conditioner kinda expensive but everything is.

• Great great services

Molly was awesome she kept me informed every step of the way. I knew what was going on and what needed to be done before it was done. I will be sure to bring my car back anytime work has to be done on it.

• Great service with a smile, always.

I travel two hours from my new home to get my car serviced at Robin Ford because I trust them to take care of my car. Service is excellent.

• Repair service , remarkable

Service after the sale is remarkable. Personal very informative .

Service after the sale is remarkable. Personal very informative .

• Helpful and friendly

The service was great and the staff was very nice.

The service was great and the staff was very nice.