• Fixed

Fixed air conditioner kinda expensive but everything is.

Fixed air conditioner kinda expensive but everything is.

• Great great services

Molly was awesome she kept me informed every step of the way. I knew what was going on and what needed to be done before it was done. I will be sure to bring my car back anytime work has to be done on it.

• Great service with a smile, always.

I travel two hours from my new home to get my car serviced at Robin Ford because I trust them to take care of my car. Service is excellent.

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Robin Ford for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance.

• Repair service , remarkable

Service after the sale is remarkable. Personal very informative .

Service after the sale is remarkable. Personal very informative .

• Helpful and friendly

The service was great and the staff was very nice.

The service was great and the staff was very nice.

• offshore maintenance mechanic

very knowligable staff . got car in for a recall had part in stock to repair. got it back after lunch. w/no problems.

• Vihicle maintainance

engine service reset was not reset. Rather than reset the engine service light I was told that a crack in the manifold will keep it on....I have been running with the manifold crack for about 8 -10 years and has never caused the engine service light to come on.

• Great service

Great service. Worked my truck in after water pump failed.

Great service. Worked my truck in after water pump failed.

• Great service

Thank you Jason. We strive to make sure your experience here is second to none. We would like to welcome you to the Robin Ford family!!

Molly Bonin was a pleasure to deal with. You could tell she really showed care for the customer and she was able to answer all questions regarding my truck issue. This is the first time I've used Robin. It's just kind of out of the way from my home and work. Although, I do plan on making Robin my choice for Ford service. Keep up the good work.

• Super Service

Thank you Casa. We appreciate your continued trust in Robin Ford!

Robin's has been servicing our family vehicles for over 13 years. The service dept. is great. The staff there is very respectful,friendly and courteous. I look forward to my oil changes and regular Maintenance of my vehicle. To Robin Motors and it entire dept. and staff. Job well done!!!!!!

Thank you Casa. We appreciate your continued trust in Robin Ford!