Average based on 3 reviews.
  • Good experience

the process of buying a car here was very pleasant. I got a great price on a great car.

• Best Nissan Dealership On Emerald Coast

After my 2008 Nissan Sentra was totaled, my husband and I found a replacement at Lee Nissan. From the moment we stepped onto the car lot, we were given professional care by the sales team including Mike Gardner and Courtney Brower. We couldn't have asked for a better deal, a warmer atmosphere, and a team who met all our needs. Thanks to Lee Nissan, my family feels whole again with our new Nissan Rogue.

• Best Nissan dealership in the Florida panhandle!

Lee Nissan is the best Nissan dealership in Florida! Not only do they deliver exceptional customer service, they offer up front pricing well below their fellow competitors in the Florida panhandle. Also note, they do not add an "addendum" sticker to their MSRP price like other Nissan dealerships in this region. That alone makes their price approximately two thousand dollars below their competitors. But they don't stop there. They also inquire as to other incentives that you may qualify for to get you the best possible price out the door, unlike their competitors which require YOU to ASK for possible incentives, well knowing that you already qualify. Up front lowest pricing, friendly sales staff, exceptional customer service...Lee Nissan, you've earned a customer for life! Thanks for an outstanding buying experience!