Premier Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Hyundai

4.0
  • Great service

I purchased my Hyundai Elantra here a year ago and the experience was great. Their service department is great too!

• Looking for new Elantra

Spoke with them on phone; shopping for price. Settled for another dealer closer to home with same price, they were cool with that. Seem like nice people.

• The service was good! The process was great!

The experience was good once in the dealership. They had more than one advertise price on the same car! They quoted me higher on the phone than the advertised price. They gave me a great deal in the end! I enjoyed this experience!

• Good price but poor customer service

The advertised price on car was a good deal. The sales rep was nice but not overly familiar with the car. He said it has features that it does not have. I had an appt to keep and had spoken to the dealership in advance to view the car. After test drive they sent me to finance mgr to run some numbers. "It won't take more than 20 min" must be code for all day. They were working on the loan for the 3 hours we were gone and wanted me to come back and pick up the car. We went back mad again they showed no respect for my schedule. Paperwork not done, waited another "20 min" and finally started to leave when they were able to take care of paperwork. Today, a week later, waiting to hear back from them regarding loan details...they promised to get the rate lower and would submit final loan docs and call me right back. Car has been in my driveway all week and found out today nobody was working on anything else. Out of the 7 cars I have purchased in the past 20 years, this was the worst experience. Usually they work for your business as opposed to having you do all the leg work and not respecting your time. Other dealerships cater to you, not this one:(