Moss Superstore of Used Cars

13 reviews

July 11, 2019

I had been searching for well over a month for the right vehicle for my growing family! I found my 2019 Jeep Cherokee Latitude Plus online and it was exactly... what I had been searching for! I sent in an inquiry and Mr. Jerry got back to me in great time! I explained that I was a few hours away and asked for him to work up the paperwork for me so that I could have what I needed as soon as I got there. Once I told him I wanted the vehicle and was in my way he had them bring it in for detailing. When I got there all I had to do was test drive and sign a few papers! It was an extremely easy, stress free experience! Might I also add Jerry has an awesome personality and knows what he’s doing! He showed me all of the extras in my car and went over in detail! He even messaged me to make sure I made the 2hr trip back home okay! Seriously couldn’t ask for a better salesman!

July 1, 2019

Worked with Sharon Delahoussaye, it was a great experience, stress free. Highly recommend using her. Very professional, and has lots of knowledge of her... vehicles.

June 27, 2019

We went to this dealership with a basic idea of what we wanted to spend, what we needed in a vehicle, and the size. We came after visiting another dealership... and were amazed at the superb condition a 4 year old used car was. It was within our budget and after going home and reviewing safety ratings and comparisons to other cars within the range, we were deeply impressed. Jerry Jones took great care of us, allowed us to take the vehicle home and make our decision. They were not pushy and allowed us to make our own decisions. We settled all of the paperwork and rather than stay at site with our erratic 3 year old, they called us to sign papers (30 min process) and we drove off with the car. As a parent, I really appreciated the patience and consideration they showed with us. They have our loyalty and our respect.

June 25, 2019

Great used inventory and wonderful support staff! We loved Sharon D. and she made us feel comfortable. Her knowledge of the inventory was incredible and... she made us feel like we were family as was the entire staff at Moss. Would highly recommend to anyone!!!

June 19, 2019

I enjoyed working with my salesperson Sharon Delahoussaye. Sharon is super friendly, courteous, kind, easy to work with and she serves up her customer... service with some Cajun "spice" boo. She went above and beyond trying to make it an enjoyable experience and to minimize inconveniences. I would definitely welcome having her as my salesperson in the future. I highly recommend dealing with her specfically.

June 12, 2019

Everyone was so friendly and helpful, Sharon D was our salesperson and she was very sweet and knowledgeable. Will be back when new shipment comes.

June 12, 2019

I went into Moss Super Store not knowing exactly what car I wanted but I knew my budget and the things I wanted in my car. Jerry Jones my Salesman was... the ultimate professional. He listened and brought to me while waited the exact car I desired.

July 26, 2018

I think you can really determine an individuals character and a business' character by how they treat you after they have your money. I bought a used 2015... F150 from Moss Superstore that was still under factory warranty. I was pleased with the purchase until I had to use the warranty and spoke with Ford Motor Company. Ford told me that the truck was originally sold in Canada, and because of that it doesn't have a powertrain warranty. NO POWERTRAIN WARRANTY! Moss Motors never told me any of that. I called the dealership and spoke with Jerry the GM who put me off at every turn, telling me he needed more time to look into it. He stalled for months until he just stopped taking my call all together. I don't typically buy used vehicles, but thought that since I was buying from a dealer, which I thought had a reputable name, that I'd be taken care of. I was wrong. I won't make the mistake of shopping here again. If you're reading this before you purchase, I hope that I'm saving you from making the same mistake.

July 13, 2018

On May 22, 2018, I purchased a 2016 Nissan Altima from here. Before my purchase, the car was shown to me and it was taken for a test drive. I noticed that... the interior wasn’t too clean (still isn’t because they didn’t do a good job at detailing), but overall it was a good car, from what I saw. The night after I purchased it though, I noticed that the lights for the AC controls and the radio didn’t light up at night like they should. There was no way to see that during the day. The VERY NEXT DAY (5/23/18), I took it back to Moss Superstore to show them and they promised to fix it (both the manager and salesman). In order to fix it, I had to leave my car with them, mind you, I have multiple jobs so it’s very inconvenient for me to have to leave my car anywhere, and they still didn’t fix it. Not only did they not fix it, but they left a scratch on my radio! I have proof pictures of this. They reached out to another company, Ricky Smith audio, and I’m not sure if they even took my car there because I had close to the same mileage on my car whenever I picked it up for the second time, a few days after I dropped it off. Their excuse, for the second time, was that it was too expensive. The salesman told me that the manager was just going to order a new radio to have JP Thibodeaux replace my current radio with. Since they told me that, I’ve called for weeks, so has my father, and we never get a call back. If anyone were to purchase a car from here, I’d suggest checking every little thing because you never know what could be wrong. It is extremely hard to make anything happen over here. It looks like I’ll have to go out of pocket for what should have been fixed since I brought my car back on May 23rd. If I could give a negative review, I would.

May 23, 2018

I called this dealer and Dakota immediately answered the phone. He then proceeded to spend the next 20 minutes with me answering questions and addressing... concerns. Unfortunately due to issues on my end I was not able to purchase the car from them however, they were very upfront about the car and helped me every step of the way. Much respect for this dealer, or at least Dakota!