Integrity Motors of Florida

• second purchase with Integrity

I am grateful to have found such a wonderful group. the guys at integrity motors went above and beyond to help my family get into a dependable vehicle. this will be our second purchase and we will be back again! thanks so much!!

You guys are awesome! Thank you for the review Bill and Karen. I wish I could find some time to come play hockey with you guys! If you need anything let us know guys, and hopefully I can see you guys on the ice soon!

• Eric is a man of his word

I bought a Chevy Silverado from Eric Starling at Integrity Motors. The truck itself was in really good condition, and Eric took extra steps to make sure it showed and drove better. From the beginning of the process, all the way through, Eric kept his word and made things right for this purchase. I would happily recommend Eric and his crew to anyone looking for a solid deal from a reliable dealership. No high pressure sales, etc., just did the right thing.

• Integrity Motors of Florida

Excellent customer service, the sales people were helpful and not pushy & I love my new car

• Great car buying experience

They were clean cut, honest and professional in my car buying experience!

They were clean cut, honest and professional in my car buying experience!

• Very Likable Dealer

Bought a car from Eric, who was one of the nicest salesmen I have ever met. I am in the repair business, so I have met many over the last 40 years. The deal was easy, the price was right, and it was a pleasure to do business with him. Highly recommended!

• I bought a Murano

Got me into the car that I wanted when nobody else could. Very courteous and flexible. Listened to every need and kept within my limits.

• Very Professional

I was very happy to be treated so professionally. The cars were very clean and well kept. I would tell everyone that is looking for a great car and wonderful service to visit Integrity Motors. Beautiful cars and Miz is the best! M.Lociero

• I purchased a Murano from Eric and Robert

I was very pleased with the service I received. I was treated with the upmost respect, the staff were exceptionally courteous and welcoming. unlike other dealer I've been to I would definitely choose Integrity Motors of Florida. I drove home in the car I wanted at the prices I anticipated. I would do it again! thanks to Robert Eric and last but not least Chico. THANKS INTEGRITY MOTORS OF FLORIDA

• genuine and forth right at this level of business

Alisha thank you for the great review! We hope you get to enjoy that Convertible top! You know where to find us!!

genuine and forth right at this level of business is not always easy and very hard to find. Eric and Robert were fantastic and made it happen while making me feel as valued as any customer could hope for. best car for the situation I could find and yet it was the quality of service that set the deal in motion. appreciate the opportunity to do business and look forward to my next purchase with them. Alisha.

• i have had the best experience i could have purcha

Janette thank you for the great review! We hope you enjoy your Jeep! If you need anything, just give us a call! 813-237-2277. Thank you again!

I have had the best experience I could have purchasing a car. I will tell all my friends that if looking for a decent ride-low down payment and monthly payments come to Integrity motors. Robert and Eric will truly take care of you- Thanks fellas- Janette