Crossroads Automotive

0 recent reviews

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

January 23, 2015

Kevin and his mechanics have been awesome with anything I have ever needed. I have purchased two vehicles from him and he has been most helpful in get...ting me set up with what I needed. If you think you want a vehicle or you need a repair, take your business to Crossroads!

January 16, 2014

It is often hard to find someone or someplace you can trust to do the job and do it right for a reasonable price. FOUND IT HERE!

July 7, 2013

I had a very easy and pleasant Buying experience at Crossroads Automotive. I stopped in on a whim after I saw the car I had been looking for, a Hyunda...i Santa FE. I pulled in immediately because this one looked nice and after spending over 4 hours at the other larger dealers on the auto mile, I was happy to see what I had been searching for all day. I looked all around the vehicle and kevin the owner came out and talked to me and told me all about the car and how he had acquired it. I asked if I could test drive it and then After that a few days later I purchased my car. Kevin addressed the things I wanted done before I took my new car home and I couldn't be more happy than I am with my purchase! The 2004 Hyundai Santa FE I bought has been so reliable, I work in tv news so getting to work for me is very important. This car never skipped a beat during Sandy and was awesome driving in the snow especially during the Big blizzard NEMO! I would recommend Crossroads Automotive to anyone looking for a stress free Buying experience! Skip the auto mile and go right to Crossroads!

July 1, 2013

I bought a jeep wrangler here and I absolutely love it! Got it for a good price and Kevin was so nice, made the process so easy! Then my sister bought... one from him a few months later! I definitely recommend this place!

July 1, 2013

Kevin Cross and his team at Crossroads providing me with excellent customer service and high quality repairs to my 1997 Jeep Wrangler! Not only does i...t look brand new, it runs awesome! Kevin was always polite, courteous, honest and was extremely patient with my questions. He has the knowledge and equipment to fix it right the first time! I would recommend Kevin to anyone and will always go back to him for any repairs.