Lafayette Car Truck Sales

1.8
Average based on 6 reviews
  • Great group of guys!!

Needed a new car after an accident. These guys really helped me out and were very friendly and helpful.

• never heard back after first contact..no followup

Never f/u with me after first contact..I sent several emails yet the salesman never followup...which was strange since I purchase a car with them before

• Was not impressed

I never heard back from anyone at this dealership after an initial contact. I knew I had poor credit but the could at least called and let me know that I did not qualify for anything they had there.

So sorry that you were not impressed but we did try 5 sub-prime lenders and all turned you down.....out of our control and as for not contacting you we actually tried but your cell went to voice mail.

• Not bad

I liked that he wasn't pushy about the vehicles but providing a little more information on each vehicle would have been nice. I did buy the car as is but I spent a little more money on a car thinking that I wouldn't have to pay for repairs immediately. I had to bring the car into the shop to have some repairs done which was an unexpected expense. I did have bad credit and they were able to get me approved but the bank charged me an extra $3000 to finance me and that was a bit of a shocker. That wasn't explained to me before I started the process. Only because my daughter fell in love with the car did I go through with the purchase.

• Interested

I never heard a word. There was no response at all.

I never heard a word. There was no response at all.

• Terrible service

I tried to contact them about a car several times and they never responded.

We're truly sorry that no one was available to speak with you at the time of your visit.

I tried to contact them about a car several times and they never responded.