Advantage Ford

4.0 out of 5 (4.0) 29 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Awesome Sales!!!!
    July 9, 2016

I walked in just looking at maybe trading in my car and getting a great used car at a fair price. The sales team was very nice and helpful. Dale Johns...on was fantastic! Nicholas Stock was amazing! Great place, friendly people!! They also have a great sense of humor!

A great review
    May 31, 2016

Came to this place for a used car, got what I came for a Mitsubishi gallant. Service was excellent which was provided by Dale. Would recommend.

Great Service, Positiveness & Negotiations
    May 28, 2016

Needed a larger vehicle due to children & sports - found what we wanted after looking online! Terry Cahill replied to my email and gave some basic inf...o via phone and was very helpful with any questions - he helped set up a test drive as we were an hour away. Great service once we got there - Terry was outside & greeted us letting us know the vehicle was ready to go. After a positive test drive Terry brought Nick Stock to help with paperwork. Nick did a great job with negotiations as we were trading and was very helpful with any numbers/warranty questions we asked. Two great guys with top ability to be positive, friendly, and courteous - we drove away happy & hope the vehicle will be a great buy!

Worst dealer ever!
    May 3, 2016

I would never recommend this dealer to my worst enemies not alone to the people I like. The customer service is a JOKE! They promise you stuff you wil...l never see. The cars are absolute junk (at first glance they look ok but I can promise you they are not!) which brings me to the joke that they call their warranties. They will charge you an arm and a leg for something that supposedly covered! All around the worst mistake I've ever gotten myself into.

Can you please contact our General Manager as soon as possible. It is very important that we have the opportunity to fix our mistakes. Sean O'Leary, o...ur General Manager, can be contacted directly at 316-558-0030.

I'd do business with again
    December 18, 2015

I had purchased my 2015 Ford Fiesta SE from them back in July of 2015. They were great to work with and very personable! I heard another salesman tell... a customer "If you are buying we are selling!" and that salesman was RIGHT! They made my partner and I feel totally at home and at ease unlike some of the other places we had went to when I needed to buy a car.

I am so glad that we got to assist you in the purchase of your vehicle! We are always here to assist you when you need it! Please come back and see us...!

Bit of a drive,but great value
    January 10, 2015

I had been looking for a used Ridgeline, what I found was a gem. The staff was willing to stay late for me. Let me test drive overnight, quality staff..., shooter friendly, recommend highly.

Thanks for the great review!

Just Plain Deplorable
    December 11, 2014

Initially I thought I got a fair deal but after one year I have had to have it in the shop for a burnt out alternator, a bad ABS modulator and a new r...ear end put in it and today I find that I have no spare tire. Who ever heard of a dealership selling a Ford Certified Vehicle without a spare or any vehicle for that matter? So I call the dealership to discuss this with them so five transfers later including a transfer to Quicklane to sell me a spare, the receptionist then asks if I would like to leave a message for the GM because he was out for the day in which I did. Well low and behold I get a call back about 10 minutes later and of course they say that “well our records show that it left here with a spare” and after a couple of minutes of back and forth of well it could’ve have been stolen… with GM Rick Nunez I have heard enough. I can’t say enough bad things about this dealership and why not to buy a New or “Certified” vehicle from them if anyone ask me where I bought my truck I will happily tell them Advantage Ford of Ottawa and will let them know what an ordeal it has been.

I'm sorry about your bad experience. Used vehicles can have parts that go out over time. An extended warranty would of covered those items for you. As... far as a spare tire, that is part of our inspection process to check for those items. Anything could of happened so we are more than happy to help you get a replacement. If I can help you in any way, please call Wit at 785-242-5100.

Quick lane is the best!
    November 11, 2014

Taking my car there for all of it's services and repairs is probably the best thing I've ever done. Quick lane service at Advantage Ford is amazing, f...ast, and efficient.

I agree that our Quick lane is the best. Thanks for your business.

Amazing Sales Team
    November 11, 2014

Their financing really is amazing. I thought no dealership would let me buy a car with my basically non existent credit. But they actually took the ti...me and talked to me about what my options were before they sent me away. I got a co-signer and a new car, all because they take their time to hear their customers out.

Thanks for the great review!

Helped save my car
    November 11, 2014

I took my car into get some repairs done recently and turned out that a lot more was wrong than I had thought. The service department went over everyt...hing with me and kept me up to speed with what needed to be done when and where so I wasn't overwhelmed with one big bill and did the repairs over time so I could afford it.

Thanks for your business.

Advantage Ford