198 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Columbia from DealerRater.com
  • My new to me truck

Wonderful Scott! We appreciate your business and your kind words. Enjoy your new truck!

Travis Thacker found me the truck that I wanted and made everything possible for me to get the truck I wanted. Everyone was very friendly, very happy with their service.

• The Epitome of #CustomerServiceGoals
    October 17, 2017

After finding a very specific vehicle that I'd been looking for over the past few months, I contacted Mercedes-Benz of Columbia where I was introduced to Will Dotson. I found the vehicle online and because I knew exactly what I wanted and how much I wanted to spend, my approach was rather aggressive," you have the car I want, here's what I want to spend, see if it can happen, and show me the CarFax if it's a go." Will immediately got on board, he told me that my offer was one he could certainly entertain and while on the phone, pulled up the CarFax and gave me the run down." He then went back to his office to speak with the sales manager about my offer, called back within the hour and we'd reached an agreement. During that time however, he texted me a video introducing himself in person noting that it was important for him to put a face to the name and that he wanted to make my experience as personal as possible despite being an out of state buyer. Somebody give Will a round of applause for going above and beyond the call of duty. Moving on to the purchase... so we've agreed on a price, I'm already financed, now it's time to secure the vehicle. The dealership works with a company that transports vehicles so I was given their information, but I'm bipolar so an hour later I'd already changed my mind and decided to just fly there and pick it up myself. Well apparently the drive from the airport to the dealership is about 1.5 hours, bummer, so much for that idea... Nope, not really, guess who makes arrangements for me to be picked up and brought back to the dealership? You guessed it; at this point I'm impressed with the entire staff. Mercedes-Benz of Columbia basically just decided to take the Chick-Fil-A approach to customer service and outclass anyone and everyone who thought they were a salesmen, or thought that because they sold cars they were a dealership. Alas, I'm at the airport, about to pick up my 2016 BMW X1 w/M-Sports Package... yeah, that was necessary, fully equipped with the premium package, drivers assistance, and upgraded alloy M wheels, ok, I'm done. Anyway, I get another call from the dealership, "hey Erica, if this would be more convenient for you, we can have a driver deliver your vehicle to the airport." ARE. YOU. KIDDING. ME #customerServiceGoals I didn't even know that was an option! It doesn't stop there though, seriously, this isn't even about selling a vehicle anymore, this dealership is in the business of customer service, it's as if selling vehicles is secondary, lol. The driver fills up my tank, all the documents are prepared and ready to go, we discuss the vehicle for a bit, and just like that, purchased a car in about 20 minutes. Roughly two hours shorter than any other time I've purchased a vehicle. Mercedes-Benz still isn't done though, and neither is Will, because guess who gives me a call the next day when I'm driving back to ask how I liked the experience? I'm speechless. Seriously, even after the sale of the vehicle and on a Sunday when the dealership was closed. Will Dotson and Mercedes-Benz of Columbia are the upper echelon of salesmanship and I could not be more impressed with the pride that they take in customer satisfaction.

• Best Car Buying Experience!
    October 11, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of Columbia

Thank you for taking a few minutes and sharing your experience! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

My husband and I recently purchased our second car from Mercedes-Benz of Columbia. Our second purchase was just as great as the first. Charles England, Scott Calhoun, and Danh Do worked wonders in helping us get the car we needed, in the time and budget we needed it to be in. The service was outstanding. I can't see any reason why anyone would go to another dealer to purchase a car. We look forward to making many more car purchases at Mercedes-Benz of Columbia.

• Goodbye BMW
    October 3, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of Columbia

Thank you for taking a few minutes and sharing your experience with us! We are glad you love your new GLC 300!

After my second BMW gave out at less than 100k Zac came to my rescue with GLC 300. Never going back to BMW. Zac made it happen with a lot of resolve and professionalism. GO SEE HIM.

• What an Amazing Experience
    October 1, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of Columbia

Tracey...thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! Stop by anytime to visit with Gus and David!

I contacted Gus Aslandis because he came highly recommended through friends and he did not disappoint! Not only did he find EXACTLY what we were looking for, but between Gus and David Falco our car buying experience was one of the easiest transactions ever. Highly recommended!

Mercedes-Benz of Columbia

• excellent service and knowledge
    September 29, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of Columbia

Lindsay... Thank you for your kind words! Thank you for your repeat business, we do appreciate it!

This is our 4th car David has sold us and we couldn't be more please with his service, knowledge and our cars! I wouldn't buy from anyone else! David and Gus are a fantastic team!

• Dealer review
    September 29, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of Columbia

Susan...thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your business!

Everyone we worked with was very friendly and helpful. They are willing to work with you and your budget. Would highly recommend buying a vehicle at this dealership.

• Nice car
    September 28, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of Columbia

Thank you for taking a few mintues to share your experience. We appreciate your business and we are happy that you love your new car!

The entire staff was friendly and professional. We were able to do an acceptable trade in and drive away with a new car the same day. It was a great experience.

Mercedes-Benz of Columbia

• Best customer service in town!
    September 28, 2017

I can honestly say that I got what I wanted instead of being thrown in a car. Can't express how happy I truly am.

Mercedes-Benz of Columbia

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business! Enjoy your new car!!

• Best Experience EVER!
    September 25, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of Columbia

Thank you for taking a few minutes and telling us about your experience! Stop by anytime to visit with Will!

William went above and beyond for me and made my experience amazing! Thank you guys for all that you do i will for sure be back! And will recommend all of the people i know to go and see Will!!!