Mercedes-Benz of Columbia

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 282 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

282 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Columbia from DealerRater.com

• February 22, 2015

Travis Thacker found me the truck that I wanted and made everything possible for me to get the truck I wanted. Everyone was very friendly, very happy ...with their service.

Wonderful Scott! We appreciate your business and your kind words. Enjoy your new truck!

May 24, 2018

What a wonderful dealership. Thanks for always having or finding just the right car or truck for us. We could not go anywhere else and find such a w...onderful group. Charles England and everyone at Mercedes Benz of Columbia were helpful, courteous and a delight to work with.

May 21, 2018

Superb service at every level!! I am not a novice car buyer and frequently have bought certified cars on the internet based on pics and description a...lone. This can be done since the car is certified and the buyer will therefore have some assurance of what he is buying, at least mechanically. What you need to make this happen is an honest salesperson who will advise the buyer if there are any problems, dings, scratches etc. Charles put in the extra effort to answer my Qs that the car was in fact as advertised. He was very through in reviewing the car with me over the phone and it was delivered across the Country as advertised and on time. The price was fair to both sides. I will certainly keep him and this dealership on my short list for future MB purchases, even though they are 600 miles away from my home and there are many closer options.

May 21, 2018

This group once again was absolutely amazing and helpful, thanks so very much to Charles England and his extra hard work this time for sure.

May 15, 2018

From A-Z, Zac helped me all the way through covering every aspect in purchasing my car, along with the finance manager Dan. Every time I walked in the... door I was greeted and treated like I was part of the family there! I would never purchase a vehicle any other place, new or used! Zac was phenomenal to deal with, the receptionist always made me feel welcome, the service staff was great. Overall, I couldnt be more pleased!

May 12, 2018

Zac Nichols and the rest of the staff made our car buying experience smooth and comfortable. They all showed that they really cared about and treated ...us like family.

May 6, 2018

My salesman, Charles England, was just an absolute pleasure to deal with. He did a great job walking me through my new car and couldn't have been mor...e friendly and low pressure. Scott, the GM, and Dan, the finance manager, also were just great. In my 30-plus years of buying cars, I've never had such a good experience purchasing a car.

May 4, 2018

I worked w/ Chris Yllecas to purchase a slightly used Honda Pilot from Mercedes Benz of Columbia. Chris was courteous, knowledgeable, and didn't pres...sure me with tons of calls and texts like so many in this industry can do at times. The best part- Chris offered to have the car driven to my house so my family and I could test out car seats before getting serious about buying this car. What a convenience that was! Overall great experience, and would recommend.

Chris Yllescas

Mercedes-Benz Sales Representative

May 4, 2018

Zac Nichols was great to deal with and very professional. the process of buying the jeep was quick. The dealership is very nice and everyone was frien...dly.

April 28, 2018

Zac was wonderful to work with. This was a great car buying experience. We will choose him and this dealership again for future needs. Overall, ver...y pleased.

Mercedes-Benz of Columbia