4.3
  • Hassle free experience!!

Great service!! Went to buy my vehicle didnt feel any pressure and very friendly as well! Would definitely recommend these guys without a doubt!

• Idiots never call you back

Never called me back. Post adds on cars that are already sold... Why???

Never called me back. Post adds on cars that are already sold... Why???

• Awesome experience

I bought a car through mile high car helper and they were awesome. No pressure and the whole experience was smooth. Thanks. Mark

• Nike high car helper

I love this place! Rich was the most helpful car salesmen I've ever met. He was not pushy like others, he genuinely gave good advice which all in all Is why I decided to buy from here instead of other places. He also was helpful when I had a user error issue happen with my vehicle, he helped me get it fixed in an affordable way. I highly recommend buying a car from here. If they don't have want you want, let them know what you are looking for and they can probably help you find it.

• Amazing experience

Best car buying experience I have ever had. I would recommend them to anyone. I had two small children with and they went above and beyond to make everything stress free.

• Great car, excellent buying experience!

I bought a great Mazda 3 for my daughter. Car was exceptional, and we got a very fair deal! Eric was great, very easy to work with! Nice that they let us take the care twice! Facilities are nice being indoors.

• Very easy, smooth, competent help and transaction.

Totally outstanding in every way. Highly recommended for anyone wanting to find a quality used car in excellent condition.

• Excellent!

Ryan is down to earth, competent and easy to do business with. We have never before enjoyed such a calm and unpressured car buying experience. We highly recommend Ryan at Mile High Car Helper for your automotive buying and selling needs. Stephanie Nickel

• Good staff to deal with

Called about car, then went in to see if I could trade cars with them. Nice staff.