CARite of Windsor Locks

Friday 8:30am–5:00pm 10:00am–6:00pm
Saturday Closed 10:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(860) 581-4094 (860) 581-4094

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of CARite of Windsor Locks from DealerRater.

Spoke with Anita Howard about a few different cars on

Spoke with Anita Howard about a few different cars on your lot. She was helpful, well informed and very pleasant to work with. A great asset to your dealership. Will recommend her and your dealership to others.

Friendly upfront service

Melody was very helpful and friendly. No one connected with this dealership was pushy in any way. Price is explained, warrantee is explained, Carfax was provided. I felt no pressure from this business at any time. Would go back again in the future.

Kirstyn Robinson was so polite and friendly can’t wait

Kirstyn Robinson was so polite and friendly can’t wait to go back and pick up my car she was genuinely excited for me

Friendly staff great car selection, reasonable prices,

Friendly staff great car selection, reasonable prices, and just a great place to buy a car

Mel and Kirstyn are amazing, extremely helpful and

Mel and Kirstyn are amazing, extremely helpful and greeted me with the biggest smile. Nothing beats Shane’s though!

Looking for a used car to replace a well used one and

Looking for a used car to replace a well used one and after calling several dealerships and getting lackluster response was impressed by the professional and knowledable answers to all my questions by a associate named Anita......she should be selling your cars!!!! I will be checking you out for sure

Carite is Amazing!

I am so grateful to have found carite. My customer care coordinators Kirstyn and Mel were amazing! My sales person Sage went above and beyond to help me obtain the car I've always wanted at an awesome price and I'm so happy with my purchase. Thank you to my Carite Team for such a easy and great experience!

Melody and Kiersten were very nice to me throughout the

Melody and Kiersten were very nice to me throughout the whole buying process. They treated me with undivided respect and gave me great recommendations for local eateries and such. The car was as described and even little perfections pointed out before departure were corrected. Would definitely purchase here again in the future.

Great Customer Experience

Thank you to Shane , and the entire staff.. Ruth , Kristin , Steven and Sage . Great experience on the purchase . Knowledgeable, friendly and stress free.

great experience

My wife and I spent an afternoon searching the lot for a used car. we were assisted by Customer care coordinator Kirsten Robinson. The experience was very pleasant and easy. We were under no stress and were able to spend as much time looking for the right vehicle. Kirstyn was great to work with and assisted us with any question's we had. Great way to look for a vehicle.