Kent Beck Motors

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Was needing a Suburban

I highly recommend Kent Beck Motors if your looking for a vehicle and ask for Dusty hes very professional and will get you into the right car.

Retired Oilfield

Best car people in the business, Thanks again Dusty! Always curtious and professional. Great cars and great people. If you need a car or truck, go talk to Dusty.

Amazing customer service!!!

Amazing customer service as always! Great quality vehicles with friendly and helpful staff!! This is where we buy all of our vehicles.

Dealer response

Shane, thank you for the 5 Star review! We appreciate you guys and your repeat business with us!! Thank you again!!

Amazing customer service

We are repeat customers for a reason! They have taken excellent care of us each time we?ve come to purchase a vehicle. The staff is knowledgeable and extremely professional. The vehicles are excellent, and have lasted us a long time. They go the extra mile to make sure we are taken care of!

Dealer response

Trisha, thank you for the 5 Star review! We appreciate you guys and your repeat business with us!! Thank you again!!

2007 Mustang GT

I live in Utah and was looking for a used Mustang GT. On line I saw the Kent Beck Motors and the exact car I was looking for. Even though I am out of town, the buying process was very smooth and Dusty, my sales person, made the process work extremely well The general manager called me and sent me an email to make sure that my needs were being taken care of. I couldn't be there personally to test drive the car, so Dusty took the car out and drove it and got back to me with every little detail that I be concerned with; and there was little to be concerned about. I've put over 3,000 miles on the car so far with no problems whatsoever. I had my mechanic take a look at the car and he could find nothing wrong. Dusty overnighted the necessary title and documents for me to sign and included an overnight envelope for me to send back to him. Dusty has called me after I received the car to make sure that everything was good and that there were no surprises. I assured him there were none. If and when I'm in the market to look for another car, I would certainly go to Kent Beck Motors first.

Dealer response

Robert, thank you for the excellent review! I'm glad to hear Dusty was helpful and make the process easy! Thank you so much, we greatly appreciate it!

Jeep cj7

I was doing a nationwide online search for a high quality jeep cj7. I contacted Mark Sanchez at Kent Beck Motors and asked him to text me some very specific photos of the cj7 that they had and to reply with his best price. He sent every photo I asked for and several more along with a number that I was pleased with. I have been driving the Jeep for a week now and I am so pleased that I just sent the guys pizzas for lunch. I highly recommend this dealership.

Dealer response

Jim, thank you for the 5 star review! We really appreciate your business...and the pizza was fantastic! Thank you again

AMAZING!

Mark Sanchez and the guys at Kents are by far the best! I would highly recommend buying your next car from these amazing guys. Only the best on their lot, truthful, honest guys. Mark was amazing and helped me find the perfect new ride! Kent Beck should always be your first choice for any car shopping!

Dealer response

Lexi, we appreciate the great review! Glad to hear Mark took great care of you! Again, thank you!

Beyond amazing!

I recently bought a car from Kent beck motors! I purchased a used older vehicles. The buying process was a breeze! I had my car for two days and noticed it had a few issues with it. My battery had died, I have no family in town so I had no other choice but to call them in hopes they would help jump the car off. In a matter of minutes of calling Mark Sanchez came to save the day! Not only was I on the road again, they fixed the few issues I had noticed! I'm so beyond grateful to be buying a car from them! Their customer service is outstanding and really look out for their customers!

Dealer response

Samantha, thanks for the great review! Glad to hear Mark took good care of you! We appreciate your business!!

AWESOME EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!

My experience buying my 4th truck was absolutely amazing! I've purchased 3 Dodge Rams through a different lot, but my purchase @ Kent Beck is unforgettable! Dusty and his manager Kendon worked extremely hard on getting the exact deal I wanted, my payment was where I WANTED it to be, which also included 3 year (36,000 mile warranty) AND gap insurance! Dusty catered to my "germaphobia" by sanitizing his desk multiple times while I was there (talk about going the extra mile) This dealership isn't just about making a "deal" or "sale" they are a good Christian group of men who want to make sure you are extremely happy with your purchase! I know I am & I will definitely be back ?

Dealer response

Rachell, Thanks for the great review!! We appreciate your business!! We're so glad to hear Dusty and Kendon went above and beyond for you!! Thanks again!

Great Service - Before and after the sale!

I traveled from Florida to Texas to buy my 2014 RAM 3500 from Kent Beck Motors, and I?m sure pleased I did. My salesman, Mark Sanchez did an immediate walk-around on the phone and held the truck so I could fly out to see it. The only issue was a cracked windshield. Mark picked me up at the airport in the truck and had gotten a new windshield fitted prior to my arrival. All was well upon inspection, so we did the deal and I hit the road back to Florida. I did have a problem with the automatic wipers not working and upon investigation I found the wrong glass had been fitted. Suffice to say, Mark worked to get this resolved without any issue whatsoever. Mark did an excellent job from my first call to sorting out the post-sale issue, and all you can just tell that Kent Beck and his team are an honest, responsive, and hard-working bunch; what?s more I got a great deal on the truck! Thanks Mark.

Dealer response

Ian, Thanks for the great review!! From all of us at Kent Beck Motors, we appreciate you business!! We are so glad to hear Mark took great care of you! Thank you for your understanding on the windshield issue-as always we are willing to stand behind our vehicles! Thank you again!