• Very Happy With Stephen Toyota, I bought a Camry!!

My Salesman was Piotr Urbanski and he sold me a Camry 2017. Piotr is a very nice person and easily took me through the process of a test drive and the offers presented by Toyota. All the other people I dealt with here were very nice and professional because of this I will also return here for my cars service.

• Excellent Experience

Found a vehicle online in which I was interested. Visited Stephen Auto Mall, where I was introduced to sales associate David Mazolla. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle (GMC Sierra 1500 SLT). The vehicle was great, and David's confident but unassuming and no-pressure approach closed the deal for me. David was able to work with his managers to meet my desired trade-in value, and then worked over the next few days to answer some questions and get all of the required paperwork set up. This was the easiest and most satisfying car purchase experience in my 52 years. I highly recommend this business.

Chris, Thank you for the awesome review and recommendation. We are very happy to hear this your most satisfying car purchase over the years! Enjoy the Sierra!

• Excellent & friendly service

Thank you for the great review Mary! Enjoy your new car!

Had a great buying experience. Lawndale was easy to work with. All the staff friendly and very efficient. Enjoyed buying my new used car! Thanks everyone!

Thank you for the great review Mary! Enjoy your new car!

• Great Dealership

John, Thank you for the great review and recommendation! We are glad to hear Jason could help you find the right truck for you. Enjoy!

Jason Rivera was the salesman that helped me find the perfect truck that suits my needs. Jason was very helpful and went the extra mile to make sure I was satisfied with my purchase. Unlike most car dealerships,Jason did not bother me while I was trying to decide the final details on my purchase. The uying process was streamlimed and I would recommend Stephens Auto mall to friends and family.

• great dealership. very helpful and respectful

Nattie, Thank you for the great review, we appreciate your continued business! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Awesome purchase experience! This is my second time purchasing from this dealer and the experience is second to none. No haggling, no pushiness just totally awesome customer experience

• Loooking for the perfect fit used car

came looking for a used car and found one that fit my needs, my needs were, a car with low miles, blue tooth, a good interior, a good exterior with minimal paint chips and a quality ride. I found all those needs in the infinity that I bought, very happy with the purchase the salesmen the facility and the overall buying experience there. Would recommend highly!

Steve, Thank you for your purchase and great review! We are glad to hear we could help you get the car you wanted with the features you were looking for.

• Car Review

Daniel, We appreciate the review and are very glad to see you had such a positive experience. Enjoy the car and thank you for the recommendation!

Every thing Alex and others at Stephen auto center was great. Management was also very was pleasant. I would recommend Alex and Others who went over Things for us did outstanding .

• Bought A New 2017 RAV 4 at Stephen's!

Great experience. Easy to work with Sales people, especially Deborah and Barbara, got a GREAT deal. Highly recommend this dealer.

Thank you Kim for the great review and recommendation. Enjoy the new RAV4!

Thank you Kim for the great review and recommendation. Enjoy the new RAV4!

• Purchased a new 2017 GMC Acadia.

Glad to hear you had a positive car buying experience Franics. Thank you for the great review and recommendation! Enjoy your new Acadia.

Just purchased a new Acadia from Stephens Automall. Brain Fisher was the salesman, He made the experience very comfortable and easy, would recommend him to family and friends.

• Quick and easy

Michael was great! Go see him! Nice family dealership

Thank you Eli! We appreciate the great review, enjoy the car!

Michael was great! Go see him! Nice family dealership

Thank you Eli! We appreciate the great review, enjoy the car!