• Getting new tires

I always have great service at this Infiniti dealership. They are friendly, helpful and eager to accommodate my needs. My car gets clean and I get my nails done, The service is excellent, management always there to help. And I love my car.

• Review

Service was done in the time frame expected. Loaner vehicle was clean and comfortable. Was contacted every step of the way.

• Review

Mike, Sam and Brandan were amazing to work with! The buying process was easy and They met my monthly payment! I was in the dealership numerous times test driving Different vehicles and they allowed me to take one for the day to show my wife! Amazing people Making great things happen!

• Infiniti QX60 service

Love the dealership. On another note, you have "We'll will" listed under "Name." Which needs to be changed. What you're saying is, We will will. Just thought you should now. I used to be a proofreader.

• Best Service Department!

I love Nationwide Infiniti Timonium. I always get excellent customer service and they keep my vehicle in top condition. They treat me like family!

• Annual six month service

The staff was courteous and very helpful.They addressed my cars needs in a prompt period of time. I was provided with a loaner vehicle while my vehicle was being serviced.

• Infinity

Service department was accommodating, efficient, and friendly!

Service department was accommodating, efficient, and friendly!

• Excellent dealership

Excellent experience every time I am there. They treat you as if you are family in both price and service.

• ok service

Great dealership. Not fast service for online service.

Great dealership. Not fast service for online service.

• Car buying experience