Cherry Creek Automotive

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 18 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• February 24, 2017

I have bought three cars from dealerships. This was my fourth experience and the best one yet! My car salesman Brandon Williams was amazing, knowledge...able and very honest! He was direct and straight to the point and extremely helpful in making sure things were understood and that I was getting the best deal. He did not try to push things I didn't need and he was very professional! Our communications started via phone and text. After I narrowed down my selections, I set up a day to test drive. From the time I arrived and from the time I left was easily only two hours! Having spent 6 hours the week before at a Lexus dealership, and then being asked to come back- the experience is clearly incomparable! This is by far the most organized and simple car buying process I have experienced. Not only was the service amazing, I absolutely love my car!! I love it! After the deal was done, and I was learning my vehicle, I reached out to Mr. Williams later in the week with questions on how to use things and he was very attentive and responsive to all my questions! The facility was also very clean and I very much enjoyed the refreshments. From start to after the finish, this is a great location, amazing people, wonderful service and the best car buying experience I've ever had! Thank you so much Cherry Creek Automotive and Mr. Williams for being a part of this experience!

May 22, 2018

I worked with Cameron and he was very helpful, honest and informative. As a female consumer, I highly trust and recommend this dealership! I LOVE my &...apos;new' car!!!!!! Thank you!!!!:)

December 17, 2017

Justin at Cherry Creek automotive is amazing. I ran into a very bad situation with buying a (unbeknownst to me) very damaged Subaru from a rotten deal...er that eventually was un drivable, and left me without a car. Not knowing what to do, we brought this situation to Justin, and he helped us every single step of the way. He sorted out the Subaru situation for us so we weren't nearly as upside down on it, as well as gave us a very fair price on an immaculate Acura. These guys are amazing, honest and trustworthy!

March 11, 2017

Very nice and straight forward. Did not try to sell me what I didn't want. Understood my needs.

November 18, 2016

Great dealership! Chad was excellent and upfront with all aspects of the deal. Absolutely recommend if they have your type of vehicle, buy it here.

November 10, 2016

Cherry Creek Automotive is a wonderful place to buy a used car. Our salesman, Dick Franks could not have been faulted for a thing.

July 17, 2016

I just bought a 2006 VW Beetle from Richard Franks-what a cool gentleman! Who knew buying a used car after the vehicle I loved died could be fun?! All... the staff at Cherry Creek Auto are courteous, helpful, and pleasant. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone interested in buying a new or used car. I also met Justin (the owner) on my way out. He introduced himself, gave me his card, and stated to let him know if I had any questions or concerns. Go see Richard Franks, and tell him Lee sent you. I had no knowledge of this dealer prior to my internet search for a used car.

March 23, 2016

These guys were incredibly helpful in finding financing for my car. Because of their relationship with a lender who had previously denied my applicati...on, I was able to be approved with an excellent interest rate.

October 21, 2015

I never write reviews but I really feel that I have to this time because Chad and the rest of the team made my used car buying experiance so easy. Che...rry Creek Auto was recommended to me by a family member and I am so glad that I listened to their advice. My number one fear in buying a used car was that there would be mechanical problems that weren't disclosed or even looked for and I would be stuck with the car. Chad, the sales manager, completely put my mind as ease when he went over all of the diagnostics and repairs that had been recently done, along with the warrenties that they would provide. I love my new (to me) car and will reccomend Cherry Creek Auto to everyone I know.

August 9, 2014

Richard and Justin have been extremely helpful in the buying process. I recently bought an Infiniti G37 and couldn't be happier so far. They gave me a... fair price on my trade in so that I was able to purchase the car. I wanted 2 new tires and they agreed to put them on for me. they put in research and even have declined some because they weren't good enough which shows me that they really care even after the sale has been completed. The reviews speak for themselves, come see these guys for a hassle free great experience. You won't be disappointed!

Cherry Creek Automotive