Better AutoMall Stuart

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
    March 13, 2014

These guys are very straight forward, no gimmicks, just want to sale cars. Met the owner Joe, no high pressure, very easy to talk with. Lew, Joe's rig...ht hand man, let me test drive a car, just gave me the keys and said "go". Found a few things not right with vehicle, Lew said would fix to my approval. Still looking around but these guys are fair and honest. Would feel very comfortable buying from them.

• never by from them
    December 9, 2014

these guys promise everything and deliver nothing. the 51 point inspection is a joke ! they don't inspect the vehicle at all. BEWARE !!!!!!

• Easy Purchase, No Pressure
    October 17, 2014

I came in late on a Saturday, frustrated with several other car dealerships. I looked at a couple SUV's and mentioned it to Gil, who was busy with ano...ther sale. I filled out the paperwork, and twenty minutes later, I had the keys to an SUV. After looking at other used car lots at several SUV's, I didn't think I'd find one as good as this one. CarFax was excellent and let me know that the asking price was far lower than the value. They told me to bring it back in a week for an inspection for any repairs. I didn't even have to ask. I'll be bringing it in tomorrow with a list of things that need attention. I'll report how it goes. Hopefully they will stand by their word.

• FOLLOW UP from "30 days and exp temp tag"
    August 26, 2014

I can't delete my previous review so I wanted to follow up on it, incase anyone is planning to purchase a car from Better Auto Mall Stuart. While ther...e was a huge lack of communication from my particular salesman (he no longer works for them), the rest of the company did a great job in getting my issue resolved. I no longer have an expired tag and my plates finally arrived. The car I bought from them is perfect, I have my tags, and they accepted responsibility for the error on their part so I am happy and would buy from them again.

• 30 days and an expired temp tag
    August 16, 2014

Prior to purchasing the car, I heard from the salesman everyday. After I purchased the car, and sent several emails, I still have not heard back from ...this place. 30 days have passed, I have no response from the car lot and no license plate, so I have an expired temporary tag. Very unprofessional.

April 15, 2014

Hello, I wanted to follow up with a review on my 2002 Ford Thunderbird. Joe called us back and assisted us in the repairs. Service after the sale is w...hat makes a good business. Joe thanks for your assist!!

• Follow up on Buyer Beware Review
    April 14, 2014

Hello, I am writing this review as a follow up from the buyer beware review. Joe from Better Auto Mall followed up, and made things correct on the For...d Thunderbird. Service after the sale is more important than the sale. Thanks Joe.

• Buyers Beware
    April 10, 2014

Hello, I purchased a 2002 Ford Thunderbird, a Certified Pre Owned from Better Auto Mall. I had this car shipped to PA, I took this car in for inspecti...on, and it was unsafe to drive. The car needed many safety items, ie, Ball joints, Knuckle arms, and leaking front struts. I requested Better Auto Mall pay for these repairs, only to make this automobile safe, they refused. They took my money for the purchase with no issues!! Now this car was supposed to go through a major checklist, which is not the case. So buyer beware, the Certified Pre Owned, is a gimmick.

Better AutoMall Stuart