Lakeside Auto Sales & Service - Girard

Average based on 32 reviews
  • Dean was great

Dean was very nice and he listened to me and gave me good feedback. he was very outgoing and had a great attitude!

• Cannot say thank you enough

Just want to thank the entire group at lakeside for their help. I don't have the best credit so I really needed help and they aren't kidding when they say they can write it up lol. I will tell anyone I can now to check them out - they actually have some really nice rides

• Friendly and Helpful

Joi was extremely friendly and helpful. Process went smoothly and I will definitely be back.

• Very Accommidating!

Over all very accommidating! I am pleased with my entire dealings with all of the staff!

• Impressed by the level of service!

I have never been more impressed by the level of service supplied by the lakeside staff. I would and will reccommend my friends and family to come to Lakeside and get "written up!"

• Knowledgeable and Friendly!

Very Knowledgeable about the cars, and very friendly! Loved that they made sure we had everything we needed!

• Great Job!

Bob is a great salesman, very humorous. He explained everything and was very knowledgeable. Great Job!

• Understanding of my financial situation

Responded promptly to my online app(within minutes), met us at the door by name, gave us prompt service, got right to the necessary paperwork without a lot of unnecessary presentations. Very kind and courteous, understanding of my financial situation, stayed within my budget, (did what he said he would do when we spoke on the phone). Would definitely recommend to a friend!

• Went above and beyond!

The guys did a great job of taking care of me. They went above and beyond to help me out.

• Excellent Service

Excellent service again. Words can't express how Tim Hawk and Bob Henderson went above and beyond to help us out. Will return for any future vehicle purchases, as well as highly recommending them. Thank you for everything.