• Great Service

Was told i'll leave with a good car and i did! All Approved is the place to come!!

• Does not honor web prices!

He said I was approved and I was. Got to dealership salesman says the web prices are cash only prices wow! Still a great experience they are honest, you tell them your down payment they tell u what you can get, simple, car is great so far.

• Bj is the best. I got approved with bad credit.

I came in with doubts bad credit, no credit, B.J is the guy to speak to. He is the best.

Thank you for the praise. Our whole staff works hard to match the right car, with the right customer, with the right financing!

• very satisfied with the staff and service

very satisfied with staff and service. BJ went above and beyond to work with me and get me into the vehicle that i wanted!

Such music to our ears. Thank you for choosing All Approved Auto. We are glad we earned those stars!

• Bj's the best

I have had the most wonderful car buying experience at all approved auto. The sales rep BJ Brown was very manner-able and professional. Bj made my car buying experience one of ease and comfort.Bj assured i had insurance full coverage and an affordable down payment just like he promised. i have never had this good of an experience and i would definitely come here again.

• Awsome car dealer ship

all approve was one of the best dealer ships i have been to. they also have one of the best sales associates by the name of BJ Brown. Bj will get you a great car at an even greater price. Thanks All approve and BJ!!!!!

• great service

bj was a great help on finding and getting me my car..........thanks

bj was a great help on finding and getting me my car..........thanks

• Great Dealership

I came in thinking this was another dealership just telling me I'm approved to get me to come in. When I got there BJ greeted me at the door and we sat down and it took no time for me to get approved for a great deal. I had been turned down a few places.. BJ helped me get a great car.. Best salesman ive ever done business with.. THANKS ALL APPROVED

• all approved auto

overall,my experience, as well as comstomer service was awesome! john and b.j. made sure everything was taking care of and also gave there all into getting the vehicle situated,serviced and checked out correctly! thankz alot, jonathan malone

I would like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to earn you business and hopefully you'll bring your friends and family as well. It was an honor to earn your business. THANKS!!!

• Great Dealership!

After going a few places and being turned away or told I would have to put thousands of dollars down I came to All Approved and got a great deal on a great car. BJ took great care of me, took his time and got me what I wanted. I would recommend All Approved Auto and BJ to everybody looking for a great deal.