This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Happy Customer

Found this vehicle on cars.com call them up. Everything was right up front no games no old tricks. Very happy !!!

• Awesome people defenetly coming back for a 2nd car

Came to this used car dealership Platinum Motors looking for a 2005 Dodge SRT-10 , truck was in a great shape, just like I was told over the phone by a salesman. Great people, great service, no pressure from sales people, got a great deal and finance manager was very pro in his field, I never financed a car before and he spend over an hour with me to explain every detail, made my car buying and financing experience very easy. And they helped me with my old car to find parts for it using there discount. I will definitely recommend them to my friends and family. Thank you guys!!!

• stay away

I drove two hours to look at one of the cars. I was told it would be ready but when I got to the dealership it wasn't. The car was in bad shape and didn't look anything like the pic. The pic made the car seem it was in excellent condition when it wasn't