BMW of Atlantic City

144 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 23, 2018

Best possible service every time! Always a pleasure! Dave Masserini is always helpful and on point. Always easy to get an appointment. I highly recommend... this dealership.

Thank you Pete for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

January 19, 2017

great customer service, n follow up, would definitely buy a car drom this dealer

Thank you Carol for the kind words! We look forward to your business with us again!

December 2, 2016

Fred is an awesome service advisor and extremely professional.

Thank you Wanda for the kind words about Fred! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

October 15, 2016

I have been buying BMW's from Ron since 2008 and will continue to come back His detail to personalized service is beyond reproach.

Thank you Jim for the kind words about Ron! We thank you for your continued business and look forward to your next visit!

May 14, 2016

If u ever want the expertise and knowledge of a real seal man look no further (Jack ) John Schofield BMW EHT NJ. Every BMW that we owned we got at from... Jack. Thank you again

Thank you Igor for the kind words about John! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

May 14, 2016

I can't say enough about all of the fellas at Atlantic City BMW, in particular Jack Schofield. There was no pressure at all and all. They answered all... of my questions and effortlessly walked me through the whole buying process. I am glad I chose Atlantic City BMW for my first lease and my first BMW.

Jim, thank you for your review of our store and Jack in particular! We are so happy to hear we could earn your business!

May 5, 2016

As long-term clients, the team at BMW Atlantic City has consistently delivered exceptional customer service. The process of leasing a new vehicle was pleasurable... and convenient with plenty of attention to detail. My wife and I had the pleasure of primarily dealing with Client Advisor (Jack) John Schofield. Jack is the epitome of a service-oriented knowledgeable professional who demonstrated a sincere sense of urgency concerning customer wants and needs. All phone calls were returned promptly by Jack regardless of the time of day or evening. Many thanks also to Jim, Phil, and Tom. We look forward to doing business with BMW of Atlantic City on a continued and uninterrupted basis for many years to come.

Thank you for reviewing Jack and our store! We are glad to hear our team has worked hard to ensure your long term satisfaction!

May 2, 2016

I have been leasing from BMW of Atlantic City and my most recent experience typifies why I continue to return. From my sales person Ben Kaplan, my sales... manager James Pitetti and Phil Roon the business manager, every person handled me with professionalism and courtesy. they were extremely knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. They made the lease transaction so easy. I would highly recommend BMW of AC to anyone looking for a BMW, purchase or lease.

Rich, thank you for your kind words! We are thrilled to hear that Ben, James and Phil have done a great job!

April 27, 2016

We went in yesterday to "shop" only, as our lease was expiring in a few months. Vince Menniti and Ron Solt did such a great job that we drove home in our... new car. No pressure at all. Just very professional in how things were handled. It was a pleasure dealing with them Deal we made was great for us and they made it fit to what we wanted. It must have been fate as the exact car we wanted ( color, etc ) was on the showroom floor. I highly recommend BMW of Atlantic City.

Thank you Harvey for the kind words about Vince and Ron! We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful car buying experience.

April 9, 2016

We started our journey looking for a small SUV, maybe an X3 - we weren't even sure of the automaker or the exact car we wanted. As we wandered in to BMW... of Atlantic City we were greeted by Jack who is a big booming man with an quick smile that instantly makes you feel at ease. Jack took the time to explain each model to us that we were able to make the perfect decision for us. Once we settled on the X5, Jack was able to show us the perfect vehicle that checked the boxes on our wish list without breaking the bank. The Sales Manager, Finance Manager, and Post Delivery Manager are all friendly and professional with the same end of goal of you being happy with your BMW. An awesome experience for an awesome car!

Angie, thank you for your business and your kind words for Jack! We are thrilled to hear that everyone made the purchase a pleasant one for you!