BMW of Atlantic City

144 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 17, 2016

I was helped by JACK SCHOFIELD in the purchasing of my 328i. He was very helpful throughout the process and prompt in returning all of my emails and calls.... I would recommend BMW of AC to anyone considering purchasing a car. They are knowledgable, helpful, understanding, and reasonable with pricing. When i went in to have my car repaired Jason Burger was exceptional in his assistance and understanding.

Ben, thank you for reviewing Jack and our store! We are thrilled to hear we could earn your business and that Jason did a great job with service afte...r the sale!

March 7, 2016

My husband and I both agree this was the easiest, least stressful car buying experience we have had- and we had two young children in tow. JACK was friendly... and easy going. We never felt rushed or pressured. And the whole staff entertained the little ones while we worked out the details!

Thank you Steph for the kind words about Jack! We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful car buying experience with us!

March 3, 2016

I leased a 2016 BMW 535Xi from BMW of Atlantic City. I found their salesperson Ben Kaplan, to be very knowledgeable, and of high integrity. It was a pleasure... to do business with them. I am very happy with the purchase, and the overall leasing experience. Their General Manager Vincent Menniti, was involved with the transaction from start to finish, and took a personal interest in not only making sure the deal got done, but more importantly, in making certain we were happy with our decision. I have leased and / or purchased many BMW's in the past, i.e. three 7 series, three 5 series, three 3 series, one 3 series convertible and one X3, for myself, my wife, and my children. I would absolutely recommend with no reservation, BMW of Atlantic City to anyone interested in purchasing or leasing a new BMW.

Thank you, BB! We are happy to hear Vincent provided you with a great experience. We truly value your business and look forward to further assisting y...ou in the future!

February 22, 2016

I recently took my BMW in BMW of Atlantic city service. It was great. I worked with a gentleman name Jason burger in the service department. He seemed... to really care about my needs and what I wanted for the car. He helped me prioritize what my vehicle needed to have done right now, and what could possibly, since I did not have all the money available for what needed to be done. It's not everyday a "salesperson" doesn't try and make you buy everything. Thank you Jason for all of your help.

Tyler, we are glad to hear about your visit! Thanks for your review of Jason and we are glad to hear that he worked within your budget...that's doing... the right thing for our customers for sure!

February 20, 2016

I went in as a joke, thinking they would laugh in my face with my credit but Brad Ritenour and Ron Solt made what would be impossible at any other BMW... dealer, POSSIBLE, and I ended up walking out of there with a brand new 4series!!! Excellent customer service, definitely would recommend this dealer to anyone, so glad I found you guys!

Leslie, thank you for visiting us and for rating Brad and Ron! We are thrilled to hear that we got you a 4-series that worked for your needs and your... budget!

February 17, 2016

Saw the car I had been looking for at this dealership on Cars.com. Called and worked with Art on the purchase. Must say it was one of the most painless... sales experiences I've had, especially for buying a car. Very good customer service from Art and Tom and better still, no hassles. They even came over and picked my wife and I up at the airport to get us to the dealership. Overall, a great experience.

Thank you, Marc! We are happy to hear Art and Tom provided you with a great car buying experience. We truly value your business and look forward to fu...rther assisting you in the future!

February 10, 2016

I will start by saying that my job is client facing so I hold individuals to a very high standard of customer service and also sincerely appreciate great... customer service. Nick at BMW of Atlantic City provided such a high level of service to me that I returned to this dealership multiple times from over an hour away even though there was other BMWs in my area with a comparable car. From the first point of contact to the last handshake, BMW of Atlantic City was nothing short of wonderful to me. Prior to entering the store, (after I inquired about the car on the website) I got an email from a sales manager who immediately offered his help and copied the client advisor that I would be working with. Within minutes of receiving my contact info, Nick (my client advisor) responded to the email and proceeded to call me. I then scheduled an appointment for later in the week to see the car. I will add that I am a 23-year old female, and prior to working with BMW of AC, I received a tremendous amount of disrespect and neglect from another dealer in my area. They made the possibility of buying a car agonizing and put me under a lot of stress. The above mentioned seems standard, but it isn't. One of the client advisors at another BMW dealership even went as far to asking my father if he would be purchasing the car because of my age. Nick (my client advisor), Brad (sales manager), and every other person I came into contact with at BMW of Atlantic City was the COMPLETE opposite. I was treated with the upmost respect, all of my questions were answered, and important note - they did NOT try to hide ANYTHING from me during the entire process. Because this was my first time buying a car, I went in armed and ready with my research complete and they appreciated my knowledge instead of trying to trick me in any way. They were also responsive, I got PERSONALIZED emails, a hand written card, and phone call follow ups. It is very evident that they go above and beyond to make the experience personal, (which it is, hello! its a huge purchase) instead of other dealerships that might send an automated email... During the negotiation process they were very upfront- I was never told my expectations were unreasonable and instead was just simply told the truth. The bad rap that a lot of car dealers have (and that I have experienced) does not apply to these guys. They tried to work within my budget, were accommodating and agreed to repair some cosmetic repairs that were needed (bought a CPO), and shared in my joy of the car buying experience. I would recommend BMW of Atlantic City to even my closest friends and family. If you want genuine respect and trust, Nick, Brad, and the guys at BMW of AC are the people to see- it was truly worth the drive!

Kelly, thank you for your review of Nick and our team! We are thrilled to hear that we could earn your business by selling you a vehicle with honesty... and integrity!

January 15, 2016

My Wife and I had the pleasure of dealing with salesman Chris Crowe. Not only was he extremely patient and professional but had a wealth of knowledge about... the models with test drove. I would highly recommend the dealership and Chris.

Thanks for your review of Chris, we are thrilled to hear that he could earn your business!

January 5, 2016

I purchased a BMW 328xi and it was the best experience I have had purchasing a car. This is the third BMW I have purchased from this dealer and I have... never been disappointed. Everyone is very professional and knowledgeable and there is never any pressure to make your purchase. I worked directly with Art McGuigan for the sale, Tom Tadley for questions after the sale and Sean McDole for the financial portion. The first priority for all three gentlemen was to make sure that I was very happy with my vehicle. I had a very positive customer experience and feel that I was dealt with both fairly and honestly. I would definitely purchase another BMW from this dealer.

Thank you John for the kind words about our staff! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

January 5, 2016

Ben Kaplan was suburb as a sales advisor. He negotiated and answered all questions quickly and to my benefit. Great people to work with

Thank you Laffans for the kind words about Ben! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!