BMW of Atlantic City

144 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 14, 2015

I purchased a vehicle from this dealership and recently brought it in for service. An issue arose where I was under the impression my pre-vehicle had new... tires on it when I purchased it in June/July 2015, and only 2/4 were new. I dealt with Leonard in the service department and he was professional, reasonable, and upfront about service recommendations. When the tire issue arose, Vinnie resolved the matter reasonably and to my satisfaction. Incredibly impressed the with customer service I have received thus far.

Thank you Lindsay for the kind words about Leonard! We are thrilled that you had such an enjoyable experience here with us!

December 13, 2015

Let's start with: FANTASTIC....AWESOME....TERRIFIC.....GREAT DEALERSHIP....10 STARS!!!! FOR THE RECORD.... I have ALREADY owned 3 LEXUS RX350 AND 3 TOYOTA... HIGHLANDERS....(all fully loaded). It was time for a new car so I waited for the new Lexus RX to hit the showrooms this December....I was disappointed in their new color combinations and wasn't thrilled with the redesign. My WIFE told me to go to BMW but knowing they generally cost more than Lexus I was loath do so. As fate would have it I was going to Home Depot and on a whim I decided to pull in and take a look. Chris, one of the salespeople came out to greet me. I was already in "STICKER SHOCK" mode and I also told him I was a savvy car buyer. Normally, I contact four or five dealerships in three different states and PUT everyone through the wringer before I purchase. He told me to give him a chance and allow him to work with me. So, since I decided I really had nothing to lose I decided to give it a shot. I told him I always purchase a fully loaded Lexus so the first thing he did was help me select a fully loaded X5 and we took it for a test drive. I have to say...the car really sells ITSELF! Chris CROWE was great with his explanations and I was actually having fun with him (instead of being stressed out)!!! Once, we were back at the dealership he worked hard at the pricing (FOR REAL) I know the drill! The sales manager, Sean McDole, then got involved. Normally, I view the sales manager as the enemy because their job is to GET THE MOST OUT OF YOU THEY CAN. However, this time that wasn't the case. Sean, also did his best to work on the pricing with me. That night I went home and tossed and turned all night. In the morning, I went back to the Lexus dealership for another test ride and told them I was also considering to purchase a BMW. Well, this really got them going since they know me. I've been at their dealership for over the last 15 years and SO they started negotiating in earnest! During, the negotiating Chris sent me a text telling me the general manager, Vincent Menniti was at the dealership and had informed him of my situation and to give them another chance before I purchased the Lexus. So, once again, I decided I had nothing to lose, so after "FIGHTING MY WAY OUT" of the Lexus dealership I went back to BMW. I have to say, VINCENT is simply "THE BEST"!!! He was not adversarial at all or condescending but from his body language and attitude I knew he was going to do his best for me. He told me to give him a little time and he would see if he could get me into the car. Vincent immediately contacted a Lexus dealership in South Carolina who was interested in my car and was able to get more for my trade. After working "SOME MAGIC" with the numbers I purchased the car right then and drove it home that same day! THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EVER DONE THIS! I DIDN'T EVEN CONTACT ANOTHER BMW DEALERSHIP NOR DID I HAVE TO THINK IT OVER. VINCENT MADE THE PURCHASE HAPPEN!!! Lastly, I have to say I love my new X5 and to say it "BLOWS THE NEW LEXUS RX350 OUT OF THE WATER IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT!!!! SO, I kinda feel like I just went through a DIVORCE...SHAKEY TO MAKE THE DECISION TO LEAVE...BUT I GOT TO TELL YOU...MY NEW "LADY" IS "FANTASTIC...AWESOME...TERRIFIC...AND EVERY THING I HOPED FOR!!!!! P.S. MY WIFE IS HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY WITH THE NEW X5!!! (SMILES) P.S.S. MY TEENAGER IS HAPPY WITH THE NEW X5!!! (maybe she'll keep her feet off the dashboard now) P.S.S. I'M HAPPY (MOST IMPORTANT)!!! BUY WITH CONFIDENCE FROM THIS DEALERSHIP!!!!!

Thank you Ron for the kind words about Vincent! We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful car buying experience here with us and that you got the ...vehicle you wanted!

November 24, 2015

walked in to the dealership and CHRIS came up to me and made me feel right at home told him what car i was looking at and test drove it and loved it then... CHRIS got me the deal i was looking for and i drove home in a new 340i the next day

Mike, thank you for your review of Chris, we appreciate it!

November 21, 2015

I was in the market for a BMW and didn't know much about the vehicles. The general atmosphere of dealerships isn't for me. I don't enjoy the whole process.... CHRIS changed this for me. He was very helpful and even though it took a few months to get me in a car, he was persistent and did get me into exactly what I had been looking for, at the price I wanted. I recommend CHRIS highly, he is a great salesman and knows more about this car than I think I ever will owning it. Thank you CHRIS for everything

Thank you Bill for the kind words about Chris! We are thrilled that you had such an enjoyable experience here with us! We look forward top your next v...isit!

November 21, 2015

I'm writing this review for CHRIS in sales. Usually I get overlooked when I go look at some higher end cars and I'm just walkin the lot but this guy came... up to me right away and didn't even ask any questions about if I was buying or anything like that. He just came up and started talking about my car which is no Maybach and how nice BMW's are in general. He was real chill and we hung out for a bit before I let him know I was lookin to do something. He didn't ask for a credit app before I drove anything like other dealers do to me, we were on the road quick and he let me drive any car I was thinking about. Real low pressure and seriously this dude really knows what he's talking about with cars and BMW's for sure. He got right to my number where I wanted to be and that was even with some coverage on my BMW too. CHRIS is a good guy to know if you're looking for a car, I'll definitely be going to him or sending people to him when I need a car.

Thank you Matt for the kind words about Chris! We are thrilled that you had such an enjoyable experience here with us! We look forward top your next v...isit!

November 18, 2015

We recently purchased a new style X1 from BMW of Atlantic city. Jack was our salesperson, his knowledge and enthusiastic attitude were tremendous. This... dealership is absolutely great. They quickly found the vehicle i wanted and went above and beyond to make this purchase experience perfect. Due to continuing world class sales and service, this is the 5th vehicle we have purchased from BMW of Atlantic City. Thank you to Jack and Brad (Finance) for another great experience

Michele, thank you for your business and your kind words about Jack and Brad! We appreciate your repeat business and we hope you love your X1 for yea...rs to come!

November 16, 2015

Thank you Michele for the kind words about Jack and Brad! We are thrilled that you had such an enjoyable experience here with us! We look forward to y...our business with us again!

November 4, 2015

This was my first ever car that I bought, had an opportunity to work wit Mr.Jack and Mr.Sean. I like the way they make you feel special with their professionalism... and friendly nature. I was amazed to see their in-depth knowledge about the car and their patience in going through each and every detail. Overall I highly recommend this dealership for your next BMW purchase.

Thank you Venu for the kind words about Sean and Jack! We are thrilled that you had such an enjoyable experience here with us! We look forward to your... business with us again!

October 26, 2015

5 stars aren't enough to rate these guys. This dealership is top notch! I had the privilege to work with Jack and Vinny. Being a first time BMW buyer,... these guys walked me through the entire process. Their knowledge and no pressure approach made my experience enjoyable and was a great way to start the next chapter of my driving career. I couldn't recommend these guys enough. If you live near the Philadelphia area and are looking to pickup a BMW, this is the place to go!

Thank you Mike for the kind words about Jack and Vinny! We are thrilled that you had such an enjoyable experience here with us! We look forward to you...r business with us again!

October 17, 2015

We saw the reviews on CHRIS and came in to buy a CPO x3 from him. We were so pleased with the process and professionalism from CHRIS that we came back... and traded in our other vehicle for another x3. Our driveway never looked better. We highly recommend this dealership and CHRIS in particular

Frank, thank you for your kind words about Chris! And we appreciate your business, enjoy your new X3!