Fred Beans Mitsubishi

1.0 out of 5 (1.0) 3 reviews

• April 24, 2014

I loved it, nothing like I ever experienced before. steve svarczkopf made us feel at home, but even as we were waiting everyone was friendly. Charles ...was great at writting up and explaning the paperwork no suprises thanks guys I would recommend you car dealership to everyone who will listen keep up the great work.

December 28, 2017

Our salesman was amazing. We are from out of state and there has been an ongoing problem. At first they told us to wait for paperwork in the mail. Two... days before my temporary plates would expire, I reached out to them again in regards to the paperwork since in a couple days it would be illegal for me to drive the car. The person at Fred Beans told me to register the car myself. Fast forward three and a half months after we bought the car, and now we are at risk currently for a higher interest rate because the bank never received the title. Fred Beans told me that they had made an error and that they didn’t begin the paperwork for our car until eight day ago. Also, I was told that we weren’t supposed to register the car in our state, they were. So basically we paid twice to register our vehicle AND after ten years of paying bills on time to our bank, we are being severely penalized because Fred Beans made an error. They are now on my banks watch list and I will never recommend this place to anyone.

February 8, 2014

They were very open and honest with us in our dealings with them so we felt very confident in our purchase. I really like the car and how well they cl...eaned and prepared it.