Arizona Luxury Imports

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Great place to do business.

Thanks for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you. You were a lot of fun....ENJOY YOUR NEW 2007 MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS!

Had a preapproved letter stop at numerous dealerships, at some dealerships they would not even come out to greet me. Was on Cars.com saw Arizona Luxury Imports dealerships reviews and could not believe 16 out of 16 reviews was almost perfect. Read the reviews everybody spoke highly of the owner Sal, and I had to come and see for my self, vehicles were very clean and well priced. No pressure, employees very helpful, made a great deal. Highly recommend, save time and come to Arizona Luxury Imports you won't regret it!

• THE VAN I WANTED.

GREAT PRICES AND DEALER VERY PERSONAL, SERVICE GREAT.

Thanks so much for you reply and thanks for your business! You guys were a pleasure to work with!

GREAT PRICES AND DEALER VERY PERSONAL, SERVICE GREAT.

• AWESOME CAR!

Clean, perfect condition, and rides like a dream!!!!

Thanks so much for your business, it was a pleasure to work with you. Thanks again, Sal

Clean, perfect condition, and rides like a dream!!!!

• Sweet Deal

2 Hours in and out couldn't be any easier, would definitely recommend!

Thank you so much for your business it was a pleasure working with you. Thanks again, Sal

2 Hours in and out couldn't be any easier, would definitely recommend!

• OUND MY SPORTS RIDE!!

VERY NICE CAR! DEALER WAS PROFESSIONAL AND EASY TO WORK WITH!

Thank you for your business and for serving our country. I appreciate the great review. Enjoy your new Mustang! Thanks again, Sal

VERY NICE CAR! DEALER WAS PROFESSIONAL AND EASY TO WORK WITH!

• Second Time Around !!!

Just bought my second car from Arizona Luxury Imports. My first experience was so good I came back for another! Sal and his crew were great.

Thank you for the great reviews....not once but twice. Your business is greatly appreciated. Enjoy both of your new pre-owned vehicles. Thanks again, Sal

• Quickest car deal ever!

It was great doing business with you Joey. Thanks for the great review and enjoy your new Honda. Thanks again, Sal

This had to be the fastest deal ever. I purchased a 2007 Honda Fit, great little car and the financing was done before I left the dealership. I recommend Arizona Luxury Imports to everyone who needs a great deal!

• Prices second to none!

Thank you for purchasing your Honda with us and for the great review. Doing business with you was a pleasure. Thanks again, Sal

After shopping other dealerships, I can't believe the vehicle I bought at the low price I paid. Price was fantastic, service was great as well, fast and easy, Sal is the best! My purchase was January, 21st 2014 and I'm loving every bit of my 2006 Honda Pilot!

• Best Experience Ever

Thank you for the great review. It was great working with you. Thanks again, Sal

Went to the dealership looking for a used car and I was amazed by their inventory. The cars were very clean and affordable. The whole buying experience was simple and fast. I would highly recommend this dealership.

• Moving Fast!!!

Excellent, enjoyed my time with this GENTLEMAN, love my car!

Thanks for the great review Kelley and am happy you are enjoying your car. Thanks again, Sal

Excellent, enjoyed my time with this GENTLEMAN, love my car!