• Take it to a Mechanic before buying

4 days after buying our car I had to spend $1100 JUST IN PARTS! My car is now sitting in my drive way NOT DRIVABLE. If my husband didn't know how to work on cars then that total would have be more a lot more! The car had oil and exhaust leaks so bad that is was burning and smoking under the hood. Max personally told me that it was a nice drive from Canada where he bought the car at an auction, so I know the leak didn't mysteriously happen on my way home from the lot. We have tried to contact the dealer but no response. ADVICE! If you’re going to buy from here take it to a mechanic before you agree to ANYTHING!!!

Hello Dear Tina, we regret that there was no proper people around at that time to help you and resolve the situation and make things right, since then Lux motors got completely new management and stuff , if there its still anything we can do to make you satisfied please let us know and we will do out best to prove you that we do care of our customers. truly yours -Lux motors

• great customer service

Jose was helping us, we end up purchasing Escalade from lux , made back home to bellingham , so far so good, thanks got being able to finance us and serve us with respect.

• Thanks Steve

Great service , Low pressure sale & very understanding and willing to work with financing per circumstances, Thanks Steve. - Brian and Kathleen

• Happy guy

Purchased M3 recently from Lux motors , the most patience stuff I've ever seen , did everything right and approved me instantly on spot

• 2006 bmw m5 happy buying second vehicle from lux

Purchased second vehicle from Lux motors, had a great experience , they gave me what I wanted for my car and I was pleased with my purchase , I definitely recommend!!!

• purchased 2008 volvo xc90

Took great care of us making sure that we were super happy with our car, Fixed a few things at their own expense, Impressive

• unprofessional, unreliable

The buying process wasn't bad, but after the purchase everything went wrong. There is a recall on the vehicle the seller was not aware of, I had to take care of it before I can get my title. It was a hassle. Then I didn't get my plates until after my temporary plates expired. And I've never got the second keys of the vehicle I was promised.

• Excellent customer service

Love the way they treat their customers , washed my car before I left and filled up a full tank

• easiest car purchase experience iv'e ever had

young man Alex was fantastic!!! did everything right called us in a week to ask if we are happy with a car.

• Mario

Stopped by the other day , they have nice selection of cars just didn't find what I was looking for.