Mark Martin Motors

86 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• September 24, 2014

I drove over an hour to see a truck this company had for sale. Upon arrival the truck exceeded my expectations! Josh and Carla have it down to a science... and had everything ready to go for me when I got there. They gave me a good deal on my trade in and an even better deal on the truck I purchased. You won't find vehicles in this condition at the prices they sell them for anywhere else, and for the first time, I was actually happy when I left and not feeling like I got taken. Big thumbs up to them and I will refer others to them!

Thanks for your business Anthony, Enjoy that Truck!

June 5, 2018

I recently purchased a 17’ F150 Lariat from Mark Martin Motors. The selection of trucks they have is 2nd to none and that is not an exaggeration.... I spent the better part of 3 months looking for just the right truck and no other dealer in the tri-state area stocks the quantity AND quality of trucks that Mark Martin Motors does. My salesman Jordan was extremely attentive and knowledgeable. At one point during my inspection of the truck, the owner of Mark Martin Motors was casually walking by and stopped over for the better part of 15-20mins to talk with me and make sure I was happy so far in my selection process. He explained to me how they only purchase cars and trucks that “they themselves would buy” He was very genuine and honest during our conversation and it was much appreciated. I absolutely cannot stress enough how positive this buying experience was. Mark Martin Motors has now been recommended to all my friends and family.

March 31, 2018

Pleasantly surprised and extremely pleased with dealing with Mark Martin Motors. This was the easiest and by far the best car buying experience I've ever... had. I highly recommend the value, process, offerings and integrity of this dealership. We will be back for our future purchases. Thanks again, the Weiss family.

March 19, 2018

Great dealership, friendly staff. I looked at multiple vehicles throughout a weeklong period and Alex and Josh were helpful, patient and knowledgeable.... They helped me make an informed decision and get a great truck that fit my needs. No pressure, no haggle, very straightforward. They also have a huge inventory of gently used trucks. Highly recommend this dealer if you are in the market for a truck. They range from base models to high end and a lot in between. Prices are tough to beat!

July 20, 2017

I had been searching for a specific vehicle and found it at Mark Martin Motors. My salesperson Allen was awesome to work with. They provided fair trade... value for my vehicle based on what they were selling their vehicle for. It was in great condition, a great value, exactly as they advertised and I am very happy with my purchase. I would recommend this dealership and Allen to anyone looking for a vehicle.

May 16, 2017

We purchased a used 2016 Ford Explorer from Mark Martin Motors, and were thrilled with the car, the process, and the customer service! We want to thank... Allen and Alex in particular for their assistance, proffessionalism, honesty, and their warmth and caring.. We recommend them and the dealership very highly and without reservation! We will be buying from them again in the near future!

May 14, 2017

Very professional, easy to deal with NOT pushy, and very prompt email response

March 16, 2017

Salesmen were great help! They answered all my questions and got back to me timely. I requested extensive pictures and they provided me with them in... great detail. Honest guys at Martin Motors!

November 19, 2016

I have been searching for the right truck for over a year. I have been to many dealers in the process. Josh and his group are the most professional I... have ever dealt with. I drove 2 hours to see them and would highly recommend them. Not only was the truck perfect in ever way they described but the price was too. I am so glad I made the trip and will certainly do business with them again!!!

November 18, 2016

I was in the market for a 2016 F-150 and found the perfect one...130 miles away! Upon arriving at the dealer I noticed a lot of very clean newer trucks... and SUVs and was greeted by my salesman Allen. After talking about the truck for a few minutes Allen got the keys and sent me and my son on our own test drive. No pushy salesman in tow just me and my son able to talk about the pluses and minuses. Happy to say it was all plus marks! After we got back I decided to buy the truck. The price was on point, thousands less than a new one. I decided to give their finance a chance since I was traveling a distance and it was a Saturday. After getting a great rate I signed on the dotted line. All in all this was undoubtedly the fastest I have ever purchased a vehicle and I have bought many. I was there no more than 1 hour 15 mins? The no high pressure sales and managers hovering over made it a pleasure to do business with them. Allen was super and so was high finance person. Sorry I forgot his name but a really nice guy none the less. if you are in the market and they have what you want I would highly recommend them. I bought a 2016 f-150 lariat in white platinum. Love my truck!