Mark Martin Motors

91 reviews

April 21, 2020

Great truck dealer! They are giving me a solid price for my trade. They have great deals on a large selection of inventory! My deal is pending only due... to the Coronavirus. Thanks a lot Zach!

March 23, 2020

Trying to come together and purchase a truck but can not even get a reply as of late. Email not responded to. Times are tough now and we want a truck but... want a dealer to work with us some! Make me feel wanted as a customer! please

• September 24, 2014

I drove over an hour to see a truck this company had for sale. Upon arrival the truck exceeded my expectations! Josh and Carla have it down to a science... and had everything ready to go for me when I got there. They gave me a good deal on my trade in and an even better deal on the truck I purchased. You won't find vehicles in this condition at the prices they sell them for anywhere else, and for the first time, I was actually happy when I left and not feeling like I got taken. Big thumbs up to them and I will refer others to them!

Thanks for your business Anthony, Enjoy that Truck!

March 19, 2020

We had a wonderful experience with Jordan @ Mark Martin. As an out of state buyer I was bit apprehensive but Jordan worked with us at every level and... was very helpful in answering questions as well as timely communication back and forth. The vehicle was delivered last week and was in great shape, matching the description and images on the MM site and cars.com. We ended up using Lemon Squad to go through the vehicle and provide a report on the vehicle. No major findings and felt even more comfortable we were getting a good vehicle. Thank you again to the team at Mark Martin and especially Jordan!

February 22, 2020

I can't say enough here. First of all, Jordan Good should change his name to Jordan Great. Not to diminish anyone else who I saw, spoke to, or dealt... with there, but Jordan was a pleasure to work with. I'm not sure he would say the same about me, though. I've been doing my homework and had many questions. All of them were answered quickly, clearly, and honestly. Today was my 6th visit to a dealership since Thanksgiving, and will likely be the last visit for me for quite some time, since I was able to get exactly what I was looking for(actually more than I was looking for). I love the no-haggle approach. I also never felt any pressure, which I assume is because these guys know that they are going to sell the vehicles on their lot, so they don't have to be abrasive about it. I drove a little under 3 hours to buy a truck from these guys and it was worth every second. I guess the best way I can describe how I feel about Mark Martin Motors is that I just purchased a pre-owned vehicle from these guys without even taking it for a test drive. I figured I had 150 or so miles to test it out on the way home. It passed the test folks!!!!!

October 22, 2018

Hands down the best buying experience either my wife or I have had. Robert, Josh, Joseph and Mark were great to work with. No haggle pricing allowed us... to speak openly on features, pros, cons and needs of our family. My trade-in value was higher than average KBB and what I had hoped for based on condition. The whole family took part in purchase, ensuring our 2 year old would like the new truck! From hoisting our son and NB car seat in and out of trucks, to arranging for change of address forms, to reading the vehicle for pick-up, the experience was easy, efficient, and fun! This is what purchasing a vehicle should be. We’ll be back next year for our family’s SUV…

June 5, 2018

I recently purchased a 17’ F150 Lariat from Mark Martin Motors. The selection of trucks they have is 2nd to none and that is not an exaggeration. I spent... the better part of 3 months looking for just the right truck and no other dealer in the tri-state area stocks the quantity AND quality of trucks that Mark Martin Motors does. My salesman Jordan was extremely attentive and knowledgeable. At one point during my inspection of the truck, the owner of Mark Martin Motors was casually walking by and stopped over for the better part of 15-20mins to talk with me and make sure I was happy so far in my selection process. He explained to me how they only purchase cars and trucks that “they themselves would buy” He was very genuine and honest during our conversation and it was much appreciated. I absolutely cannot stress enough how positive this buying experience was. Mark Martin Motors has now been recommended to all my friends and family.

March 31, 2018

Pleasantly surprised and extremely pleased with dealing with Mark Martin Motors. This was the easiest and by far the best car buying experience I've ever... had. I highly recommend the value, process, offerings and integrity of this dealership. We will be back for our future purchases. Thanks again, the Weiss family.

March 19, 2018

Great dealership, friendly staff. I looked at multiple vehicles throughout a weeklong period and Alex and Josh were helpful, patient and knowledgeable.... They helped me make an informed decision and get a great truck that fit my needs. No pressure, no haggle, very straightforward. They also have a huge inventory of gently used trucks. Highly recommend this dealer if you are in the market for a truck. They range from base models to high end and a lot in between. Prices are tough to beat!

July 20, 2017

I had been searching for a specific vehicle and found it at Mark Martin Motors. My salesperson Allen was awesome to work with. They provided fair trade... value for my vehicle based on what they were selling their vehicle for. It was in great condition, a great value, exactly as they advertised and I am very happy with my purchase. I would recommend this dealership and Allen to anyone looking for a vehicle.