4.3
Average based on 3 reviews
  • 2009 Jeep

Great guy, great customer service, quality vehicle. Thank you so much! I ¿ my jeep¿

Great experience, from start to finish. I highly recommend Ibrahim who was the sales consultant helping me find exactly the Car I was looking for.He did an outstanding job and I was very pleased. He answered all questions, worked really hard to give me the best price and financing, and explained the details of my new car. I am 100% satisfied with the purchase of my Ford ..thank you very much

• Awesome truck but no financing

I have been researching the Internet for a 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 with a Hemi and other specific options. It has been a challenge but as I searched online I found a similar truck at Abe Motors that I felt might even be better than the Dodge. I tried to find their website but they did not appear to have one. That sent up a red-flag. I could not determine if they had financing available so I sent them a request for information and the owner replied promptly and courteously that financing was not available at this time. I was heartbroken since I do need financing but was pleased with the attention to my request for information. So, I continue to search. But, with a good inventory selection and prices that seemed decent I will consider them for a future vehicle cash purchase.