Infinitude Auto Sales

3.0 out of 5 (3.0) 19 reviews

Call This Dealer

• GOOD DEAL!!!
    April 8, 2015

Wasn't even planning on buying a car, but when I went in the deal was so good to pass up! Dixon and Eddison were very helpful. I saw some noticeable p...roblems with a minivan and they set up to doc them. One of the keys was at the front location and by the time I had signed the papers someone had brought it to me. They gave me top dollar for my trade in, and required nothing else down. I definitely recommend this business to anyone looking for reliable, affordable used cars from and good customer service team.

Lost my sale
    August 10, 2017

A few months ago I looked at a 987 Boxster at Infinitude. Firstly, there is very little parking at or near this dealership. I found the car on the lot..., and it was pretty obvious why it was below market from its condition. After being ignored for a long time, I tracked someone down to take a look inside the car. This area also had a lot of traffic, and the salesperson refused my request to go further than a few blocks to get away from the heavy traffic. Despite all this, I was still interested in the car enough to want to have a pre-purchase inspection done at a shop I trusted in Dublin. I tried to schedule it for a few days later, but Infinitude simply refused. I offered to drive it there and back myself, or they could drive it and I could meet them at the shop, (if they really thought I was just going joyriding), but they simply wouldn't let me get it a PPI done at a shop 11 miles away. Now 3 months later, it looks like this car is still in stock, and it looked like they have had it listed for about 6 months now in total. Wonder why? I found and purchased a much nicer 987 elsewhere.

I M LIKE A VIP IN THE INFINITUDE AUTO!
    July 25, 2017

THE INFINITUDE AUTO SALE ARE VERY NICE!!!I FEEL I M A VIP~!

Great Selections
    July 23, 2017

They have great selections, sales are very helpful. Teresa was very patient going through the paperwork with me. I wouldn't think I could get approved... with my credit situation and I got approved. I will definitely recommend my friend to go there.

Horrible
    February 10, 2017

Came in ready to buy an evo, but wasn't allowed to test drive unless they ran my credit...makes no sense. I've worked as a salesman for a dealership a...nd we didn't require credit checks to test drive. Drove 70 miles for nothing....horrible experience

Great Service
    January 4, 2015

Very good experience, the dealer was very accommodating i do not know much about cars as this was my first time, but the dealer was considerate and ga...ve me some discount as well. The car needed a lot of repairs, which was done there … overall good experience as far as customer service goes. Great Service , Clean facility :) Thank you!

BEST DEAL!!!
    December 24, 2014

shot out to my boy Dixon & Edison they have a great team there the best customer service experience i ever had!!! these dudes are very pateint and wil...l help you any way possible im glad i chose Infinitude Auto defintley my new home for buying a cars!!!!!

2007 GTI
    December 22, 2014

Had a great experience. Bought a 2007 GTI for a great price. Called them up and had several cars in our price range and our preference and went with t...he GTI and i loved it. Got it fully inspected a few weeks later at Firestone and had no problems at all. Great nice sales staff is really helpful with your needs. I would definitely recommend them if they have the car you want. Either way check them out.

Return Customer!! Great Price!!!
    September 17, 2014

Last year bought a Civic from them, not bad. Their offer pretty good for 1st time buyer and staff friendly. This month decided to go back and bought a...nother Altima from them. They directly offer me to test drive, check everything about the car. Car look pretty nice, and finally bought it with good deal. Admin and salesperson like Dixon, Edison are quite helpful to handle paperworks and carfax info that requested by me.

Great Price. Easy and Fast SALE!!!
    September 10, 2014

I saw this 2002 nissan maxima on cragslist at this dealership, and drove from oakland just to see it. I called first and the manager Edison gave me a ...good deal on the phone. As soon I came over I meet up with a sale guy name Dixon and we talk about the car. Yes the staff is not enough but the quality of my maxima was great. I've been to a lot of dealership's and I was welcome very good as well, and Dixon had it detailed before I came by, also I noticed that one of the tire was flat so Dixon right away went and fixed it. I'm thankful for the car that I bought.

Infinitude Auto Sales