Ocean Honda of San Juan Capistrano

493 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 11, 2019

I just happen to do some shopping firsthand and ended with buying my suv; these guys who are warmth and make the transaction great and makes us customers... feeling bless that some agents do extra effort. I would recommend these dealers again with friends ; although I go there because of the recommendation of friends too ! I tried and proved it good and deserving...

Thank you for the feedback, Flor.

February 10, 2019

Troy Wathen did a bait and switch on us today! He gave our family a price on a vehicle and once we got there he increased the price by $1800 after we already... had a deal. Talk about Bait and Switch. A very long drive for nothing. They would be much more successful if they were and man of there word. DO NOT SHOP HERE! He says anything just to get you in the door.

We are very sorry to read this, Kevin. This is not how we want our clients to feel when working with us at all.

• May 29, 2018

I recently purchased a new car from Ocean Honda and was pleasantly surprised by the experience. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone... looking to buy a new or used car.

Thank you very much for the recommendation!

February 8, 2019

Cole and Mark would extremely helpful. They solved problems that were caused by previous staff from past years and they actually took care of me. Best... of all I didn’t spend more than 4 hours at the dealership. I got my new lease, a more than reasonable deal, and finance paperwork done all in a relatively short amount of time. Cole is the main reason I even decided to stick with Honda let alone this particular dealership.

Thank you very much, Austin!

February 6, 2019

Sean and Logan made the purchase process easy and I got what I needed. These guys go out of their way to make sure customer gets five star service.

Thank you very much!

February 3, 2019

I was very impressed by the customer service at Ocean Honda. Cole Jones provided us with exceptional customer service. He was very attentive and made... it easy to do business. On multiple occurrences, Cole personalized my experience by asking"What can we do to earn YOUR business?" He made the purchase of my vehicle an easy process and most importantly meet our financial needs.

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, Ana.

January 30, 2019

It was my first time buying a car and it was definitely an easy process. Customer service was outstanding. Everyone is extremely nice, helpful, and they... will make sure you are satisfied with a new car.

Thank you so much, Galdino!

January 27, 2019

Johnny Palafox IS our guy! He's always patient with us and we never leave disappointed with our purchases. Also the G.M. and the other Manager were... great on getting us a good deal! Honda and they're team are one of the best here in SoCal.

Thank you very much!

January 19, 2019

My wife and I purchased a new Honda CR-V at Ocean Honda. Sean Spinuzzi and the Ocean Honda team were able to find just the model with the features that... my wife wanted even though it was not available in their own inventory. They made the extra effort to put the customer first.

Thank you so much, Sam!

January 7, 2019

Absolute worst dealership and customer service (or extreme lack of) I have ever dealt with in my entire life. I would caution you to even consider buying... or especially leasing any car from this location-it will be a complete nightmare. And don’t even bother calling them because they will give you the run around and forward you to people’s voicemails, that is unless you want to buy something of course. These people will make you think they care about you as a customer, then waste your time for hours to tell you there’s nothing they can do. And make sure you read the fine print/contracts carefully, because when you call for information they will misinform you. I would definitely caution you to ever deal with the sales manager there named Aoude. When asked what I was signing, for dropping off my car at the end of my lease, he couldn’t produce paper documents for me. He just wanted me to sign a screen on his cellphone. After everything I had been through I told him I didn’t trust them, so he went ahead and signed my paperwork FOR ME and said “ok I’ll just mark the paperwork like you weren’t here.” Don’t trust him, and demand your paperwork. These guys have no integrity, are incompetent, but rude, and only care about taking care of you if you’re purchasing a new car. Truly disappointed in this location as I have purchased cars for over 30 + years at one of the owner’s other locations up North.

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry we did not meet your expectations. We would like people reading your review to know that many people drop... their leases off without signing paperwork and it is a common occurrence. Mark, our Sales Manager did provide you with a document and we were lead to believe that you did not want to sign in, so we used the standard protocol for when a customer is not available to sign for a lease return so that we could process your lease return. We take great pride in taking care of our guests and if we have made a mistake, we truly apologize. Thank you, again, for your comments and we take them to heart so that we can make our processes better in the future.