Certified Carland

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

Awesome experience!!!!
    January 19, 2015

Tariq and Sammy were awesome.They made our car buying experience simple and easy. We went there to inquire about a vehicle and we actually purchased i...t! The process was very pleasant and the financing rates were unbelievable. Tariq and Sammy were very professional and I will highly recommend this dealership

Much better than I expected.
    December 25, 2014

Just purchased a car for my daughter and was concerned about the negative reviews online. I was told they have new management who brought in their own... team since those reviews were posted. I found them easy to deal with and very up front. It appeared to me that they had good cars and cheap prices. These are used cars, so they are not always perfect. We took our car to be checked out before buying and it needed new front brakes. Dealership was willing to lower the price to offset some of the repair costs. These guys were ho pressure and very easy to work with. Whole process including having the car looked at was a couple of days. Make sure you know what you are buying and you should be able to find some good deals.

Unethical & Dishonest
    June 21, 2014

I would NOT recommend this dealership to anyone! Don't make the same mistake I did, purchase your pre-owned Lexus from a Certified Lexus Dealer.....Yo...u'll end up saving thousands in the long run. The only "Certified" thing about Garland "Certified" is their deceitful business practices!

They need some customer skills.
    March 2, 2014

We went to buy a 2005 Honda Odyssey and trade in our 2001 Volvo but we're not able to make the deal because of the normal used car salesmen dog and po...ny show. I wouldn't recommend you go to this dealer unless you don't have a trade.

I apologize for not being able to give you RETAIL VALUE for your 2001 Volvo S60 with 97K miles. We were just to far off to make the deal. We price our... vehicles very aggressively and therefore thanks for the compliment about our pricing.

great cars and great guys
    November 4, 2013

no else wanted to give full value for trade in until i went to certified they hooked me up thanks guys

i would rather be clearing a triple
    October 5, 2013

run away, wish i had, my recent purchase of a used car from this dealer waw a misguided waste of borrowed money from my family who are trying to help ...me during horrible economy. This car had some problems I knew about and was able to fix them. It the ones that occurred before 135 miles were driven that has it sitting waiting for the junk yard parts buyer. Unfortunately the 1497 active email addresses I have of associates and clients in the rarified air of my three decade profession Only about forty percent live in DFW but they are warned and now you are too....I miss the days of getting a new car from Sewell and all that goes with it. Its the lack of treating your buyer as you would want to be treated. What took this car out was known by the maintenance area in my opinion as I found it pretty within a week when the car overheated so badly I had to stop for fear of further running the engine. No return callas for three days now. lovely.... Raising many young drivers over the last decades, I have bought ten used cars buy my used car dealer retired. Could always count on him to find me the peach. not at Certified, I say again.... run away.

HATE TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR RECENT PURCHASE. (2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue) WE TOOK THIS CAR IN AS A TRADE IN WHICH WE NORMALLY SELL A...S IS WITH NO WARRANTY. BEFORE YOU TOOK DELIVERY OF THE CAR YOU ASKED FOR A FEW ITEMS TO BE REPAIRED AND WE SAID NO PROBLEM. WE ALSO OFFERED YOU A SERVICE CONTRACT IN WHICH YOU REFUSED. I WOULD LIKE TO HELP YOU GET IN CONTACT WITH US. BESIDES THE FACT THAT YOU BOUGHT THIS CAR ( AS IS NO WARRANTY) MANAGER

Certified Carland