Average based on 355 reviews.
  • 2013 Hyundai Tucson

Dealt with Juan. all went well. car looked very nice and clean. no problems or issues. Mike

• Ron Pettit, Buyer

Although it took more than one visit to prepare the vehicle to my satisfaction the job got done and was done very nicely. I am completely happy with the professional manner this sale was handled.

• TOYOTA COROLLA 2014

From start to finish Penn Auto Group has been fantastic!!!!!!!!!!! Our salesperson , Patti, was wonderful. She listened to our needs . We were treated with respect and honesty . I can not say enough good things about Penn Auto Group. Thank you !!!!!!!!!!

• 2007 accura

Was in with my sons to purchase a vehicle and Pattie was our salesperson, she did a wonderful job and made our shopping expierence great. I will definatley be back to purchase a car with her

• 07 Acura

Pattie was great! She was extremely persistent. she did not give up for anything. She made sure I left with not only a car, but the one I wanted. I am glad that I had Pattie as my salesperson.

• 07 acura

Pattie was awesome! She was able to help me take care of everything i needed in order to get the car i wanted, quickly.

• Satisified Customer

Pattie and the rest of the PAG staff was very friendly and helpful, they were able to satisify my needs to the best of their ability and I was 100% satisifed! I would definitely refer a friend here to browse the lot and purchase from. The listing prices are hard to beat!

• JUAN is the Man!! He'll try his best for you.

Great experience! Picked up a nice Honda accord 2008

Great experience! Picked up a nice Honda accord 2008

• Awesome

I'm really grateful for the treatment they gave me. In particular Brittany. Thank you for all your work and effort. God bless you!!

• Flowers

Brittany in Sales ; she was awesome , very helpful , and patient !!!!! I am glad to leave here today with a 2013 dodge avenger , yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyy