Norfolk Motors

Call This Dealer

Used

• Go Here!
    May 7, 2016

I have own my car that I bought from Norfolk Motors for a little over a month now and I could not be more happy with the purchase! These guys are grea...t! They treat you like a human, and unlike most car companies that I had visited before I went here were all about your money… These people want to help you, and be on your side. Very pleased with my car buy experience here.

Subaru Impreza 2014
    November 14, 2017

Very helpful people, bought a subaru impreza 2014 from here. Got it done real quick. Whittney is very kind and got the job done promptly.

Good experience
    October 25, 2017

Friendly straightforward buying process. The I bought checked out good so the price was good. The lot was a little crowded and not real conveniently l...ocated.

Awesome
    July 13, 2017

Gave me the best value for my new car as well as my trade in. Easy to work with. Thank you so much for all your help. Ben

Automated Response
    June 28, 2017

I asked a couple of questions in the email I sent to this dealer. I got an automated response without an answer to my questions. What's the use? PS... - I have sent several emails about cars and this is the typical response I get from all dealers. I don't go any further.

Great people!
    April 6, 2017

Always great doing business with this dealership!!

Love my Fx35
    December 19, 2016

bought Fx35 Infinti car from Norfolk motor, that was exact my dream car that I found from them I been so many dealer I had bad Experiences,and finally... My Sister and I went to this place this dealer I have ever been to. The people who work ehich is Whitley the young lady who contacted me the first place the person own the place, he was amazing show me every good car in a lot to get me the vehicle that I'm looking for. Customer service was excellent, Nate, was awesome to have me affordable finance, Ben and the all stuff perfect, it was weekend so I made appointment for next busnase day to test car, a car is waiting for me I went test drive with John I got more Explanation from The right person who have identical fx35 Infinti, they even promised me to fix front light for free,I could not be happier ever, I Love my car , every single individual was friendly, professional, knowledgeable, and efficient. Once I like the vehicle things moved very fast and smoothly, my sister also going to buy from them soon I'm highly recommend Norfolk dealer for all ,

Love my car
    December 15, 2016

I bought Fx35 Infinti car from Norfolk motor, that was exact my dream car that I found from them I been so many dealer I had bad Experiences,and final...ly My Sister and I went to this place this dealer I have ever been to. The people who work ehich is Whitley the young lady who contacted me the first place the person own the place, he was amazing show me every good car in a lot to get me the vehicle that I'm looking for. Customer service was excellent, Nate, was awesome to have me affordable finance, Ben and the all stuff perfect, it was weekend so I made appointment for next busnase day to test car, a car is waiting for me I went test drive with John I got more Explanation from The right person who have identical fx35 Infinti, they even promised me to fix front light for free,I could not be happier ever, I Love my car , every single individual was friendly, professional, knowledgeable, and efficient. Once I like the vehicle things moved very fast and smoothly, my sister also going to buy from them soon I'm highly recommend Norfolk dealer for all ,

Great Dealership
    November 13, 2016

I have been looking for an older 4 runner for a while. I wanted one with low miles, great condition, and little to no concerns. My husband and I went ...to many dealerships that did not have good customer service. Not only did we find a beautiful 2003 4 runner it had low miles and was is great condition. We have had the car for a couple weeks now and we just love it!! Whitney was the girl who helped us and she was so nice and very non intrusive. Whitney also let us out down a down payment on the car to hold it and was willing to give us our money back if we decided not to take it which a huge dealership ( automation Toyota Arapaho) would not even do! Thank you for the great car and service. I recommend going to Norfolk motors for your next car.

trying to aquire certain information @norfolkmotor
    June 20, 2016

despite several conversations with whittney @ norfolk she not follow thru with information requests

Norfolk Motors