• Very nice and very helpful dealership

Alright so I am not good at this whole review thing. I have brought 2 rigs from this dealer. My first experience was terrific so I went back to trade it in later on. Got a bigger rig. Very nice very clean and everyone is very helpful. And very understanding. At the time what I didn't know after getting this rig that it had some issues. All minor issues but most were safety issues. I had to take it back to the dealer once a week. But the dealer was very nice and fixed everything. This went on for 3 weeks of having the rig. I was very mad and upset. But over all they are considerate about the issues and got them fixed no questions asked. But I would recommend this dealer ship to anyone and everyone. But make sure you look the car out very very carefully.

• Helped with an honest mistake after the sale

I was either going to leave 1 star or 5 depending on the outcome of the issue I had. Service is a HUGE part of any customer experience, and they made good on a mistake. Through what I would call an HONEST mistake on their part, they sold me a very high-end 2015 truck that they thought had NAV. They presented it to me as having nav, well, it didn't... I thought it did too, big huge 8" touch screen, I just assumed it did too. They said it did, even gave me a mapping memory card for it. When I finally realized it wasn't operator error a day later, instead of saying "Hey, sorry, as is where is", they made it good and paid for a full OEM NAV upgrade - no cheesy aftermarket quick fix but an actual Ford Nav upgrade which I know cost them a pretty penny. I got a good buy on what has been a great truck, and I can comfortably recommend them and send others there. --Jim W Owner of a Arrotta's 2015 Ford F-450

Jim, Thank you for taking the time to give us such a wonderful rating. As you know mistakes happen and we always want to make sure our customers have a great experience. We are glad we could make it right with you and look forward to your continued business. Thank you again for your business.

• Great experience

Got a great truck at a great price was in and out in 3 hours with a friendly staff

Thank you for your business!

Thank you for your business!

• BEST IN TOWN!

Thank you for your business.

Thanks so much to Lanny and everyone at Arottas for the great service and for best car buying experience!! The whole process took less then an hour! I would recommend them to anyone!

Thank you for your business.

• Friendly & Knowledgable!

We had a very friendly salesman who was very knowledgeable and easy to work with.

• Good experience

Great service, told the salesman our price range and the type of vehicle we were looking for. He showed us several and asked if we would like to test drive any. No pressure! We actually came back the next day and purchased a car. The price was in our budget and we received high blue book for our trade in. Only issue we had was the car ran out gas between the dealer and the gas station about 7 blocks away!

• Great friendly service, ask for Joey

Joey listened to our needs, let us drive the vehicle, and worked to get the best deal.

• Shawn and tracie desautel

We were treated top notch and extremely respected. Our salesperson, Joey Bird did everything he could to make us happy and comfortable. We are leaving extremely happy and will be repeat customers.

• Lisa woods