Nelson Mazda Cool Springs

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 540 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

540 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Nelson Mazda Cool Springs from DealerRater.com

• Helpful Not High Pressure
    November 3, 2014

Bottom line: It's generally never fun to purchase a vehicle. But the Internet has changed our lives, so take advantage of it. I found Nelson Mazda's w...ebsite to be up-to-date, which is really helpful. Our purchase process took 3+ weeks with little pressure from the dealership. We had several cars we were benchmarking against the Mazda 3. We actually upgraded our final decision from an I to an S Grand Touring, which may not have happened if we didn't feel like we could come back to the dealership several times to talk about the vehicles AND test drive them. Between my husband and I, we test drove at least 4 vehicles.

Thanks for taking the time to review us! We're so glad we could help you find the perfect Mazda3 for you and your husband.

Great customer service
    April 22, 2018

VJ was very easy to work with and wasn't pushy at all. The financing team made the process very clear and simple as well. We love our new CX5!

Excellent buying experience
    April 19, 2018

I can be a skeptical person but from start to finish I had an excellent buying experience. VJ and other team members were friendly, easy to work with ...and very accommodating. VJ personally went out of his way to make sure I was comfortable, educated, got what I was looking for and walked away feeling good about the decision. I can also be a person with many questions at random times and VJ was always available with an answer. I know I would not of had the same experience at other dealerships.

Sold Vehicle
    April 16, 2018

VJ was very kind and helpful..I was happy with the price Nelson Mazda gave me for my Ford Escape! The rest of the Questionaire is n/a..

VJ is the man
    April 16, 2018

VJ made it happen. If you are in the market for a new or used vehicle go see VJ and will put you in your new car!

Well Done 👍🏾
    April 14, 2018

Jon L made me feel like part of the Mazada family. The Team worked very hard and professionally to get me in my dream car.

Top-notch customer service
    April 10, 2018

We are from out of town and brought our CX-5 in for an oil change, transmission check and to repair a sticky hatch. The crew at Nelson Mazda servic...e listened to our issues, tested the hatch, and although they weren't able to make the issue repeat, the hatch started operating correctly. They checked over the car programming, fluid levels, rotated the tires and washed the car! Awesome customer service.

Great experience
    April 9, 2018

I was in the market for a new vehicle. My old car was a lemon. I had a Mazda before the lemon car and loved it. I came in on a Saturday just to look. ...I was met at the front door by a friendly salesman. He explained their business model and ease of working with Nelson Mazda and then we were on to the fun stuff. I ended up walking away due to timing. But slept on it and was back the following day. It turned out in my favor and a purchased the top of the line and was able to get what I wanted. The salesman and manger were super friendly and worked with me to ease my concerns about the problem features from the lemon car. Wish I???d have bought a Mazda in the first place. But I???m super happy with my current purchase! And on top of all that because I bought from Nelson Mazda, I have a lifetime powertrain warranty. I had used Nelson to service my past Mazda and knew that they were a great service provider. Zoom Zoom!

Awesome people
    April 9, 2018

VJ and Cody were awesome to work with! I couldn???t make the deal work on my end, but they tried everything on their end to make the numbers work. Wou...ld definitely recommend these two guys and the Mazda dealership as a whole.

Employees Worked With
    Great, low stress experience.
    April 8, 2018

This is the 2nd time I have purchased a car from Nelson Mazda, and both times I have had a very positive experience. As a single woman, it is intimida...ting thinking about going to buy a car, but the guys at Nelson Mazda are very friendly, low pressure, attentive and helpful.

Nelson Mazda Cool Springs