Carmart Automall

0 recent reviews

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

December 20, 2014

TO JAMES THOMAS AND THE WHOLE CARMART AUTOMALL TEAM YOU HAVE A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE. I JUST FELT SO WELCOMED AND WELL TREATED REGARDLESS OF MY CREDIT OF ...FINANCIAL SITUATION. I HAD VERY LITTLE MONEY AND VERY LITTLE CREDIT AND YOU GUYS TREATED ME LIKE MY $500 WAS $5,000 THAT'S REAL CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! YOU GUYS HAVE BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE THEN HONDA TOYOTA AND NISSAN BECAUSE I WENT TO THOSE PLACES AND NEVER MADE IN THE DOOR. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!!

We at Carmart Automall want to thank you for stopping in and taking the time to enjoy our buying experience. It was our pleasure of having you here an...d helping you to your new car. Feel free to send referrals. We pay $100.00 for every person you send that buys a car.

August 10, 2014

Thank you James and Thomas for the best services the i have in your dealer and help me out with the car of my dream me and my wife are so happy with o...ur new car is like a dream come true thank you again for a wonderful service god bless you guys

We want to thank you for stopping by to receive our buying experience. Just as a reminder that any one refered by a customer will receive $100. upon p...urchase. thanks again.

July 31, 2014

WILL BUY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP AGAIN.... GREAT RATE 2.9 - THEY HAVE PLENTY OF OPTIONS WHEN IT COMES TO FINANCING....

February 12, 2014

Everyone was amazing and kind. The service was great. Found just the car I was looking for for a great price. Definitely would recommend this place to... everyone looking for a car.

February 1, 2014

Today i bought my first car. A 2008 honda civic ex from carmart automall. I had a great experience here everybody was nice. Carolina my saleslady was ...very friendly. She treated me like family from the moment I walked in. Lisa, the finance lady was great. She helped lower my interest rate, that included warranty and gap insurance too. They worked with me for two days to get everything handled. I feel very happy. I finally got my own car.

Thanks gb you were very easy and fun to deal with We try to make every customer feel special

February 1, 2014

This is the best experience their is! I enjoyed Ryan and Lisa very much!

Thanks for sharing your experience. We appreciate your business. Sincerely, Chris

January 27, 2014

Ryan, the salesman greeted me very nicely...He brought us right to the vehicles that fit into our budget..we visited many dealerships but Carmart Auto...mall showed us the diffrence in service. Lisa, the Finance Manager, took care of us quickly, and simply. She totally took care of us.

Thanks so much Kelsey for your business!!!

December 4, 2013

thanks to Frank and everyone at Carmart Automall! I have always wanted a 2010 Altima but was having a hard time getting financed, call these guys and ...they will make you as happy as I am!!!!

Thank you Kelly, at Carmart Automall we take great pride in finding the perfect car for every customer. Thank you again and we look forward to serving... you further in the future. If you have been looking for the car of dreams and want a great deal please call Carmart Automall today!