Asheboro Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

• my wife and I had a great buying experience

My wife and I had a great buying experience at Asheboro Dodge Rodney Hamilton was our sales person he done a very good job of helping us find the new vehicle we needed he was honest and upfront about everything and it was a joy to do business with. I will buy from Rodney agin!

• Jeeps Rule!

Will never go anywhere else. Love my new Jeep with a passion. The sales people are so honest and transparent. Every step was great except that it takes so much paperwork to buy these days lol!

• Great customer service.

I really enjoyed the buying process. The sales guys were very professional and knowledgeable.

• Dealer

Great place to buy a vehicle. Friendly people and great managers to work with.

Great place to buy a vehicle. Friendly people and great managers to work with.

• Miracle Auto Salesman

This was the second time in the last year I have called Matt Crump for a miracle and he has came through for me. I can't say enough great things about this gentleman. This has got to be one of the best no pressure auto sales store I've ever been to.I will continue to purchase my vehicles from him. When you arrive on the lot he comes out and ask can I help you, are you looking for any particular auto, no pressure. He left me alone to shop and when I did have questions he was easily able to answer them. Thank y o u Matt and everyone else at Asheboro Auto Mall and yes I'm enjoying my Jeep Renegade.

• 2016 Ram 2500

Matt crump was great. So was the sales manager and business manager. I wish my letter was closer to correct with my trade in allowance but we made it happen. I hope to get my parts that are needed to finish the beautification of my new truck but all 3 purchases from this dealership have been good experiences.

• New 2016 dodge 2500

Great team and process to make it happen. Took a little longer this time than my last 2 but still smooth process.

• Very helpful with info.

All the personnel I spoke with were prompt and informative regarding the differences in Jeeps I was checking on. Haven't decided what to buy yet, but I will return to this dealership. I bought from them before and was very pleased with that buying experience a few years ago.

• Wonderful Dealership!

I went into Asheboro Dodge to just "look" at the new Ram 3500. I never intended to walk out of there with a brand new truck, a Laramie at that! I didn't even have my vehicles to trade in. I was there because my mother was getting her car serviced at the Chevy dealership down the road. We were killing time and my sales person was Luis and I must say, he was extremely professional, NOT pushy at all and very helpful. He went all the way to my house to help me get my vehicles that I decided I would trade in. He made things happen in a world that I thought I would never walk out with a new truck. I thought I would get a used one, but in the end, with him helping me out and dealing with all the financial issues, he got me what I wanted for my vehicles as well as what payment I could afford. The entire staff is wonderful. I have been back for routine service work and the Service Dept is also very attentive, helpful and polite. They fit you in and do honest work and don't leave you in the poor house while they are at it. The facility is very clean and inviting. The bathrooms are VERY clean, there is a TV to keep you entertained, a child's playroom, vending machines and coffee. I even had one of the sales people come by and ask me how I was doing and if there was anything they could get for me. Luis is now the Financial Officer which again tells you what a great dealership this is, promoting their good employees. I will definitely always come back here and refer all my friends to this Dodge dealership. I couldn't be happier with my truck or all the folks that work at Asheboro Dodge/Jeep Dealership! Now, if only I could afford that Shelby GT Mustang in the show room ;)

• Service Department

I have used the service department twice and both times there was no wait and friendly, reliable, reasonable priced work.