Sahara Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

4.3
  • Great at first, then steady decline

Staff was friendly at first, prices were pretty fair as well. However, once the buying process started, the salesman and managers started to care less and less about customer service. It took much longer than previous dealers as the salesman and their managers began to take their time and joke around as if they didn't have a customer waiting for them. Later on, the finance department was borderline insulting while trying to push the "gap insurance" and bonus warranty nonsense (These are more often than not, a waste of money).

• Attentive Service

I contacted Sahara Jeep after finding a Jeep online. My sales rep Alex, the management, and the finance department were all attentive to my needs. Overall it was a great experience. I would highly recommend this dealership!

• My experience with Sahara Chrysler Jeep was a grea

My experience with Sahara Chrysler Jeep was a great one. The sales men and women were professionals. Throughout my entire time there they were courteous and did everything in there power to make sure me and my life partner was comfortable. And I was in and out in record time. I would definitely recommend this place to everyone if they want a good experience in car buying.

• Faith Hernandez

Ernesto Poston was a lot of help and made my financing experience very smooth! Thank you Ernesto and Sahara!!

• Great sales person Jose Bonilla

Great experience on our purchase Dodge Ram 1500 Sales person Jose Bonilla NO pressure and very friendly

• Adam Arendt best sales person ever

Great sales person cares about the me the customer.

Great sales person cares about the me the customer.

• HORRIBLE AFTER-SALE SERVICE!

"Service" (HAH!) after sale totally terrible! Took my going to Chryler-Jeep corporate to resolve stupidly-simple problem regarding selling/putting on road a "Jeep-Certified" used vehicle found on Cars.com, which was "as advertised" in every regard, EXCEPT (as I learned only at first oil change/tire rotation) it didn't have a jack handle OR unlocking key for the locked wheel nuts -- i.e., WAS SENT OUT FROM SALE NOT ROAD-WORTHY W/ NEW (out-of-State) OWNER. Simple dealer fix, right? WRONG! After 4+ MONTHS of multiple phone, em, text & 1st Class USPS mail "abject apologies"/"will take care of this immediately" from dlr -- BUT NO reimbursement or jack handle! -- had to go corporate complaint route for resolution. ALL OVER $35 reimbursement & a jack handle??!!

• service is awesome

Chris brown is the greatest service writer I have ever met

Chris brown is the greatest service writer I have ever met

• No Happy Birthday for me :(

I've been watching for Ford Escape Hybrid's for month's now, comparing and test driving. On my birthday, I went to Sahara Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM, hoping to test drive the Escape they had listed. It was a bit overpriced compared to other Escapes with comparable mileage and features, but hey, it was my birthday. When I arrived as I walked in a Sales person walked in with a couple just ahead of us, and actually let the door close instead of holding it for us............ strike one. Then when I got in there they told me that the car was sent off to Auction and was no longer available. Why couldn't they tell me that on the phone prior to driving 25 miles? Why didn't they take their ad down for 3 days afterward? Strike two No one even asked us if we wanted to look at something else, so we left. Sad birthday. On the way out, a different salesperson walked in with a male customer (a male!), he held the door for his customer but not for us (myself and two young daughters)......... big strike three I'm out.

• love it!!!!!!

My sales man was Bryan Slaughter and he was vary perfetionle. I definitly recomend going there and asking for Bryan Slauhhter!!!!!! ;-)