• Brett Jones was Awesome!!

Entire staff was awesome!! Scott in financing was very polite and friendly!! Brett Jones my sales rep, really did a great job taking car of us!! I'm very happy with my new f150!!

• Great Service!

We got a great car at a very fair price. Service was great and the facilities very nice. We were in and out faster than any other dealership I have been to before. I would recommend Ken Garff to anyone looking for a vehicle.

• Got the car we needed for the right price

Overall they did a great job helping us out and we enjoyed the time there

Overall they did a great job helping us out and we enjoyed the time there

• Customer

Great salesman. Love my truck. I will definitely be coming back the next time I'm buying a new truck.

• Ken Garff Chevrolet

Folks, look no further than to Ken Karff Chevrolet, formally Gene Harvey Chevrolet. These guys are the most professional, friendliest, courteous people you will ever meet. I am not exaggerating, customer service is there middle name! From the service center to sales, they really take care of you and you become part of their family. Thanks to Reid who has sold me many cars in the past. Matt and Brent or Brett along with the original service guys from Gene Harvey run the best service center I have ever experienced. There is a special feeling and culture when you shop for cars and service your car at Ken Karff Chvrolet. You can say it's the Ken Garff experience that surpasses all other car dealerships! I really like this dealership! They are a big family and always treat you like you are a member of their family. Definitely 5 stars!

• Business Owner

Happy with the process. Gary C was great to work with.

Happy with the process. Gary C was great to work with.

• Very fast and efficient.

Super easy to work with. I liked the low pressure.

Super easy to work with. I liked the low pressure.

• Incredible company to work with

When you know exactly what you want in a car and would prefer that the sales guy just sell you those things that you want, you go to Ken Garff. I had a great experience and was in and out within a couple hours. Roy, the sales guy was awesome and very imformative. He was professional and helpful. I would definitely recommend working with these guys.

• Kevin Gillman

It was a great experience dealing with the people at Ken Graff in American Fork

It was a great experience dealing with the people at Ken Graff in American Fork

• Awesome!

Roy helped us and it was an awesome experience! We walked out with a nice car and a good payment. Very happy.