Winner Subaru Volkswagen

• Car repairs

Quality service and my service manger was exceptional

Quality service and my service manger was exceptional

• New car purchase

Winner VW, Nick Reed and extended team created and outstanding new car purchase experience. My wife and I are extremely happy with the new 2017 Passat SE. We sincerely appreciated the time and patience of Winner VW, Nick and extended team. John Reed

• Great service

Great service. Very happy Easy drop off great customer service. The complimentary detail is excellent VERY CLEAN. THE SERVICE IS EXCEPTIONAL. THANKS

• New transmission put into my Jetta

I needed a new Transmission and they did a great job. I was not without my car very long and now my car runs great!

• Got a brand new GTI!

Got a great car for a fair price. The staff was helpful and did the best that they could to work with me and my budget.

• Patricia Dolan

Great car, great people. Love the 2017 Passat R Line. Very classy looking

Great car, great people. Love the 2017 Passat R Line. Very classy looking

• Owner

The entire sales team was wonderful to work with and very understanding of our needs!!

• Mrs. Susan Mc Entire

The customer service was excellent. The sales manager,sales person and the financial person were all well informed and very helpful.

• My Jetta TDI was in for an oil change and to check

My Jetta TDI was in for an oil change and to check why my glow plug kept flashing after the car was started.

• Service Department Excels

We've always had an excellent relationship with Winner from the service department to the courtsey van driver. We didn't buy the Sub from Winner (purchased at the original dealership at this location), but I'm sure the experience will be the same when it's time to get our next Sub.