Winner Subaru Volkswagen

• 50000 mile service

Great customer focus and service. Pleasant atmosphere. Explanation of all maintenance was spot on. Nothing unnecessary was suggested. Will return.

• Winner Subaru provided an excellent sale experienc

Nick Reed was very personable and patient. He listened to my wants and needs and was able to provide the car I was looking for. He followed up with the other departments and ensured that the detailing and processing were completed despite staffing shortages.

Thank you so much for sharing your car shopping experience with us. We're happy to hear you were able to find what you were looking for including fantastic customer service from Nick. Thank you for choosing us for your automotive sales and service needs and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Sincerely, Jerome Raphael, jraphael@winnerauto.com

• Nice clean facilities, comfortable waiting area

Waiting time was Fairly short for all of the repairs we had done, facilities are comfortable, the staff was accommodating and helpful

We appreciate your marvelous feedback, Susanne. It's our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as a helpful and accommodating service to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs. Thanks again! Sincerely, Jerome Raphael, jraphael@winnerauto.com

• Great service an courteous people.

My low tire pressure light came on twice in less than one week. Your technician discovered a Phillips head screw in my rear left tire. He patched it and I was back on the road.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our service center. I'm glad that we could get your car fixed up and back in good running order especially with the help of your technician, Phillips. If there is any automotive need we can help with in the future, don't hesitate in contacting me. Sincerely, Jerome Raphael, jraphael@winnerauto.com

• Service is excellent, facility is really nice.

Everyone is so friendly and efficient. I wait for my car and enjoy the experience and truly love my Subaru Forester.

Thank you Mary, we love hearing from happy customers. We know that buying a car is an important decision and it's awesome to know that our team assisted you in such a friendly and efficient manner. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions on your new vehicle. Enjoy your new Subaru Forester. Sincerely, Jerome Raphael, jraphael@winnerauto.com

• Great dealership

Blake was so helpful and made the buying experience enjoyable. Would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new Subaru

Your kind words mean a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Blake was able to meet your needs. At Winner Subaru Volkswagen, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Sincerely, Jerome Raphael, jraphael@winnerauto.com

• Winner did a great job!

Quick to make a deal and deliver the car. Very helpful throughout the entire process. Will definitely recommend to others.

Thanks for your outstanding review! We're glad to hear that our team was friendly, and quick! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Thank you for your recommendation. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Jerome Raphael, jraphael@winnerauto.com

• First Maintenance

The staff was personable & knowledgeable. Was taken care of as soon as I arrived and I arrived a little early.

Hi Beverly and thanks for your kind words! We are thrilled that they have taken care of you and accommodated your needs. We strive to keep our guests satisfied and we're very happy to hear that this was achieved with you. Thank you again! Sincerely, Jerome Raphael, jraphael@winnerauto.com

• Improved service

Upon my arrival I was greeted by neil, whom was exceptionally pleasant and informative during our engagement. Moreover, the mechanics are wonderful and very friendly.

Thank you for the feedback, Maryam! One of our top priorities is exceptional customer care and we are proud that this was offered to you during your recent visit. I will be sure to pass your feedback to Neil and to the rest of the team. Let us know if you need anything, we're here to help! Regards,Jerome Raphael, jraphael@winnerauto.com

• Great service

Had excellent customer service. Fixing the problem with my car in a timely fashion. The facility was well kept, clean and orderly.

We appreciate your marvelous feedback, Renee. It's our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as a efficient and professional service to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs. Thanks again! Regards, Jerome Raphael, jraphael@winnerauto.com