3.0
  • Returning customer

The staff at Mclarty is very friendly and helps the customer find the right car or truck they wish to purchase.

• An employee put ahead of me and two others waiting

Waiting since 6:30 AM, a McLarty Ford employee's car was put in quick lane ahead of me and two other waiting customers, one of them a Veteran. To add to this rude treatment, Quick lane only had one technician working the first hour.

• My daughter went to them today and they were rude.

When my daughter went to them today they were rude and unprofessional. I have baught one vehicle from them in the past. When I went to trade it in the salesman told me I had to many miles and asked me how much I paid for it. He told me they gave me the shaft and then asked where I got it . I told him from y'all.

• Refreshing Experience

this was the first time buying a vehicle was an enjoyable experience . The sales person was attentive not pushy or high pressure no games (hide the key to your own car, or let me ask my boss for a better deal). This was a strait forward business deal. I did not leave wondering "what did I pay for this car?" Hats off to McLarty Ford and their professional staff. When I trade my truck I will come back again. Thank you. R L Blatter

• Great buying experience

thanks for your nice words

This was my first car to purchse and I was nervous and excited at the same time and my salesman David Hlavinka was very understanding and listened to what my needs where and helped me pick out the perfect car! The entire process was a breeze......I strongly encourage you to shop at McLarty Ford for your next car or truck purchase!!!!!

thanks for your nice words

• McLarty Ford is a great place to buy your next rid

friendly and helpful staff who helps you through the whole buying process. The internet price was honored without any questions asked, no hassels.

• easy as pie

Bought my Challenger SRT on line, car was as seen in pictures, quick turn around, easy as pie!

• Horribly Dissatisfied!

I was on my way to purchase the vehicle, in my car to go buy it and get it and they sold it right from under me! That was after I had gotten a CONFIRMATION MESSAGE that I was coming from the dealership! I was disgusted and highly upset! I will never do business with then again! !

Do to our value pricing of our used inventory we have created lots of interest in our units, this BMW had several customers interested in it, this same customer had previous chances to buy it from visits to the dealership, it sold before the customer could make it back to the dealership. We all hate that this happened and we understand customers get upset about a car getting sold before they can make it back to the dealership. We have customers everyday tell us they are coming back and never show up. What are we to do? We are hoping we can found another BMW that might work for this customer if she will give us another chance.

• Very pleased!

thanks

When I was doing business with these guys I expected another joke of a dealer to try to hustle me but once I got down to it the customer service was great. They were willing to work with me any way possible to make experience like no other! The vehicle I was interested in was extremely well kept, I was told all car fax, and no surprises! I will definitely be shopping here again in the near future! Customer for life!

• Great People

Nice Central location in Texarkana, found my new Taurus SHO here, this is my 5th purchase from McLarty. Thanks