Average based on 15 reviews.
  • VERY ACCOMMODATING

GREAT BUNCH OF GUYS THAT WERE VERY ACCOMMODATING. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO ANYBODY. NICE CLEAN AFFORDABLE VEHICLES WITH A LOW PRESSURE SALES STAFF.

• WILLING TO WORK WITH ME DESPITE MY YOUNG AGE

WORKED WITH ME AND ACTUALLY LISTENED TO ME DESPITE MY AGE. I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THIS DEALERSHIP.

• HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

GREAT TO WORK WITH!! HONEST AND DEPENDABLE GUYS!!

GREAT TO WORK WITH!! HONEST AND DEPENDABLE GUYS!!

• CLEAN VEHICLES, CLEAN FACILITIES, FAIR PEOPLE

I WAS SHOPPING FOR A USED CAR WHEN I LUCKILY STUMBLED UPON LEBOEUF AUTO. WHAT A GREAT BUNCH OF GUYS. I BOUGHT A VERY NICE CHEVY TRUCK FROM THEM AND ITS BEEN GREAT. BEST DARN CAR DEALERSHIP I HAVE EVER BEEN TO.

• VERY ACCOMMODATING STAFF

VERY LOW PRESSURE SALES. HOOT WAS A HOOT AND GREG WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO FIND THE PERFECT CAR TO SUIT MY NEEDS, VERY FRIENDLY.

• GREAT OVERALL DEALERSHIP

BEST CAR DEALERSHIP I'VE BEEN TO, EXTREMELY HELPFUL STAFF, WORKED HARD TO GET ME FINANCED AND THEN GAVE ME A GREAT DEAL.

• CLEAN CARFAX, NICE DEALERSHIP

LOVE MY 2008 SUBARU OUTBACK. WHAT AN UNBELIEVABLE CLEAN ONE OWNER CAR.I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO EVERYBODY. THANKS TEAM LEBOEUF.

• VERY HELPFUL!!

I'M FROM NEW YORK AND DROVE AND 1.5 HOURS BECAUSE OF THEIR NICE, CLEAN SELECTION OF USED CARS. I BOUGHT A 2006 BEAUTIFUL HONDA PILOT THAT I'M VERY HAPPY WITH. THEY TOOK THE EXTRA TIME TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTHLY.

• GREAT BUNCH OF GUYS ( NO PUSHY SALESMAN )

I WOULD RECOMMEND BUYING FROM THIS PLACE. THE OWNERS ARE VERY EASY TO WORK WITH. THEY GAVE ME A REASONABLE PRICE ON MY TRADE AND GOT ME AN UNBELIEVABLE LOW INTEREST RATE.

• ATTENTIVE, EASY TO WORK WITH

I MADE IT CLEAR UP FRONT WHAT OUR INTERESTS WERE AND WITHIN 3 HOURS WE WERE ON OUR WAY HOME IN A NEW VEHICLE WITH A PAYMENT LOWER THAN WE REQUESTED. THEY WERE VERY ATTENTIVE AND DID NOT WASTE OUR TIME.