• found a great replacement vehicle.

I found this nice car on line and since I already owned a Hyundai, I felt this would be a good replacement. After I sent my application, Mike helped get me financed. It was an easy trouble free purchase thanks to the guys at LeBoeuf Auto.

• The service was great

This was my first car to buy for myself. The service was great. My car is in perfect shape. They showed me about my purchase and it was definitely worth my drive from Oil City to go there and buy.

• HAPPY CUSTOMER

I WAS SEARCHING ALL OVER FOR A DODGE RAM 2500 DIESEL WHEN I FOUND THE PERFECT ONE AT LEBOEUF AUTO SALES. THEY WERE EASY TO WORK WITH AND GAVE ME A FAIR PRICE ON THE TRUCK. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO EVERYONE.

• very clean, rust free vehicles

I was looking for a nice, clean, rust-free truck when I stumbled across LeBoeuf Auto Sales -they had the Titan I was looking for. They gave me a very fair trade-in price on my vehicle and we were able to strike a deal. I am very happy with my overall buying experience.

• VERY ACCOMMODATING

GREAT BUNCH OF GUYS THAT WERE VERY ACCOMMODATING. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO ANYBODY. NICE CLEAN AFFORDABLE VEHICLES WITH A LOW PRESSURE SALES STAFF.

• WILLING TO WORK WITH ME DESPITE MY YOUNG AGE

WORKED WITH ME AND ACTUALLY LISTENED TO ME DESPITE MY AGE. I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THIS DEALERSHIP.

• HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

GREAT TO WORK WITH!! HONEST AND DEPENDABLE GUYS!!

GREAT TO WORK WITH!! HONEST AND DEPENDABLE GUYS!!

• CLEAN VEHICLES, CLEAN FACILITIES, FAIR PEOPLE

I WAS SHOPPING FOR A USED CAR WHEN I LUCKILY STUMBLED UPON LEBOEUF AUTO. WHAT A GREAT BUNCH OF GUYS. I BOUGHT A VERY NICE CHEVY TRUCK FROM THEM AND ITS BEEN GREAT. BEST DARN CAR DEALERSHIP I HAVE EVER BEEN TO.

• VERY ACCOMMODATING STAFF

VERY LOW PRESSURE SALES. HOOT WAS A HOOT AND GREG WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO FIND THE PERFECT CAR TO SUIT MY NEEDS, VERY FRIENDLY.

• GREAT OVERALL DEALERSHIP

BEST CAR DEALERSHIP I'VE BEEN TO, EXTREMELY HELPFUL STAFF, WORKED HARD TO GET ME FINANCED AND THEN GAVE ME A GREAT DEAL.