230 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mount Pleasant Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Great Experience

Linda, thank you for the review of Russell, Floyd, Bernard and the rest of the team here at Mount Pleasant Chevrolet. Enjoy your Chevy Sonic!

Everyone was very pleasant and very helpful to make my buying experience a positive and comfortable feeling. Thank you very much to Russell, Floyd, Bernard and everyone else that helped me with my new Chevy Sonic car experience!

• First EVER Brand New Car Purchase
    April 28, 2017

Beyond the overall friendly, comforting experience, my sales associate, Rob, was extremely helpful, patient, and knowledgeable as we narrowed down what my vehicle purchase would be. After introducing my wife to the car we immediately knew we were at the right place. We are very grateful to have done business with Mt. Pleasant Chevrolet!

• A wonderful experience!

Had a wonderful experience of buying a car(bought a 2017 Malibu). Would recommend this dealership to all.

• Thanks Rob
    April 27, 2017

Rob-Thanks so much for all your help finding a truck for my husband! It took some time to find a used truck with such low mileage...Rob kept me informed whenever a lower mileage truck came in!

• Excellent Service
    April 23, 2017

Rob was an excellent salesman, he was very patient and very informative of the vehicle that I wanted to purchase. Had a great experience today.

• Buying!!!
    April 21, 2017

Rob Farish: was great to work with and made the deal happen for us!! Everything went fairly quickly and closed the deal. Would definitely recommend him to be your sales rep.

• 2016 Nissan Rogue
    April 14, 2017

Rob was extremely helpful, patient and willing to work with me on purchasing my vehicle. He was easy to communicate with and very low pressure. I'm so glad I went to Mount Pleasant Chevy.

• Great customer service
    April 13, 2017

Rob Farish was great as our Sales Person. He has gone beyond the call of duty for us and is willing to do more even with all the paperwork done. He was partient and knowledgeable with all our questions about several different cars. He gave me some space as I was indecisive on making my decision between 2 cars. As I was test driving one, he explained things in a way that made it an enjoyable and safe experience. I feel he would have done the same with the other one if I had asked to test drive that one. I came back the next day for him to go over all my features of my 1LT Impala because it was after hours when we finished with the paperwork. He was willing to stay to do it last night but I made the decision to come today. He has told me to call him with any questions. Russell was also great as the financial advisor by explaining all the paperwork and additional warranties that we could purchase. They stayed after hours last night so that we could drive the car off the lot. We just moved across country and needed another car and our schedule was crazy. We appreciate that sacrifice. We have bought many cars over the years and this is the best experience that I have ever had.

• Loving my 2016 Nissan Pathfinder
    April 10, 2017

Thank you Rob Farish for your excellent service! I love my new vehicle. Go see Rob. He will take good care of you and have you out in no time.

• Great experience
    April 8, 2017

Rob Farish and I have been exchanging e-mails for a couple weeks to set up for today's visit to the dealership. Rob was great. My wife, Priscilla and I met with Rob at 9am, test drove a Spark and a Sonic and completed a deal just a few minutes after noon. Great experience. Sincerely J.E. Hall.