Starling Chevrolet

324 reviews

324 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Starling Chevrolet from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• November 16, 2017

Greeted by one of the dealership owners. Our sales person Norman Sasnett was the best. No pressure. Took his time to find the right vehicle for our family... needs. The GM of the dealership also spoke with us prior to closing the deal. Overall best car buying experience I have had in 30 years of buying cars.

Scott, Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so glad we were able to provide such a great experience for you and hope you are enjoying your ...new Traverse! Feel free to let us know at anytime if there is anything you ever need. Sincerely, Sarah Gruenwald Business Development/Customer Relations Manager

October 13, 2018

Very disappointed. Bought my third Equinox. First tine with this dealership. Buying process was terrible and high pressure. Brought car in from different... location. First one ordered did not have features I had requested. Tried to cancel working with this company and got text from salesperson that he was sole support of his family and to please give him another chance. Second one was brougt in but without being told price was higher, had over 800 miles on it, which I did not notice until papereork was signed. I had been told all along interest rate would be competitive but it was over 6% because of rebate which was not disclosed until paperwork was done. My credit score was mid 700 and I made substantial down payment so there was no need for higher rate. It was suggested I refinance in a few months at lower rate. It was late, i was tied, sick and leaving for out of town trip so I went through with it. I didn't notice either that infotainment package did allow direct bletooth for texts...had to download third party app and to use have to leave it connected by USB. Now I have had it a little over a month, tires keep losing pressure. Truly wish I had walked away. Manager called when I wrote bad review. He said he would check into it and get back to me. He did call but I missed it due to husiness meeting. Called, left him message. Have not received return call. Since then I have discovered they overcharged me over $400 on my payoff on trade in and I have not received a refund. I am ready to get rid of the car even though it will cost me. Will also be sending complaint directly to Chevrolet.

October 7, 2018

I had a great experience purchasing my new car with the help of Rob Meckley. He was extremely knowledgeable and professional. There is no doubt I was able... to get a great deal with his help.

September 25, 2018

I spent 15 years working in the car business. One of my main reasons for leaving the industry is because I had lost faith in it. Amelia, and the Starling... Automotive Group, have restored my faith in the industry. The majority of my deal was put together through text messages, and they made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision, and buying experience. I will gladly recommend the Starling Automotive Group to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle, and will always check with them first before looking elsewhere. Keep up the great work!

Amelia Sapowsky

(5.0) 6 reviews

August 25, 2018

I had a tremendous experience purchasing a new truck from Rob Meckley! Rob was exceptionally attentive and worked tirelessly to ensure 100% satisfaction.... I highly recommend Rob to anyone looking for a no pressure salesman with integrity. Thanks Rob!!!

August 22, 2018

We found the car we wanted online, and were lucky enough to be connected to Rob Meckley when we called. Rob couldn't have been more helpful and had... all the paperwork ready for us when we arrived. Smooth transaction, awesome car, friendly professional salesman. Thanks, Rob! We'll be back!

August 16, 2018

Robert is our go to guy in Charleston for new and used car needs. He is a straight shooter and always has time to say hello when we come in for service... and he is always on top of it when we need help with something.

July 31, 2018

Rob Farish @ Starling Chevy in Mt. Pleasant provided outstanding service & was dedicated to finding me the best truck for the best price. I will definitely... return to Rob when it's time for a new one!

Overall Experience

July 31, 2018

For 2 consecutive vehicles Rob Farish has delivered. He’s straight forward. Im a skeptic when it comes to car dealers. He has proved me wrong, twice!... Scott and Chelsea in finance also deserve credit for the assist. It’s a great team over there @ Starlingchevy.com

July 26, 2018

My aunt worked with Amelia and purchased an Equinox and I am so happy she found her. I was worried about her going alone but once I spoke to Amelia on... the phone I knew she was in good hands. She even helped move all of he belongings into her other car! When I thanked her, she said "that's how I would want my family to be treated." Amelia is a breath of fresh air among sales professionals.

Overall Experience