Call This Dealer

3.1
438 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of VROOM (Grand Prairie) from DealerRater.com
  • Quick and intuitive!

Sold the car to Vroom! The experience could not have been better. Really they DO NOT lowballing you with prices. I got a much better offer compared to... Carmax and local dealer. Try it and you will never regret. Sold my 2012 Mercedes CLS550 to them last week.

• Amazing Place and Trust Costumer service and price

I always buy and sell a car from Vroom.com is reliable Dealership ! and also they will give you 250 miles return warranty and free delivery and return....wooow Thank you so much for all services

• Emil Hall and Holly Gilbert

I have had an EXCELLENT experience with the help of Mr. Claude Trotter at Texas Direct Auto. He was AND is extremely helpful, diligent, knowledgeable ...and courteous. Along with Jamie Romero; they worked tirelessly to successfully complete our purchase from the application process to final delivery.

• From now on Vroom is my first choice!

I bought in early December a 2016 Toyota Tacoma Truck from Vroom after going to a few local dealers here in Phoenix, AZ. All what happened was the ga...mes they played and wasting my time. I know there is some of that unfortunately when buying a vehicle. I am in my 50's so I am not new to buying cars. But buying a car off the internet is something I had never done prior to Vroom. I did my homework and read many reviews. Obviously there are many negative reviews so I wanted to let readers know my experience. So after finding the truck I wanted I put the $500 down and then both verbally and via email. I told/wrote to my Sale Rep Tramaine, and his boss (the Sales Manager) Stephen that my concern of all the negative reviews. They told me the volume of cars they sell on a monthly basis, being a business man myself, I could see how there could be some negative reviews. I told them every business has it challenges just don't ignore me or the problem if it arises. I can say several things with full confidence: I was kept in the loop of communication, even when the truck had to have a minor touch up paint job. I received the truck in a timely manner, the truck was in excellent shape. It was exactly what the pictures showed and the written description. Most important my price was significantly less than any local dealers and on top of that NO HASSLE AND NO BS. My next purchase in a car is going to Vroom first and probably will never step foot on another car lot in my life.

• Takes too long!

Just purchased my 5th car from Vroom. They have a great model for buying and trading. The first four were in the dealership. Good, and quick, experien...ce. 5th was all done online. Once they had my check and title for trade, the black hole started. Delivery has taken much longer than verbalized. I came home early from out of town ( thought I would have truck before we left town) and they called with a delay. Expect at least two weeks from when you send contracts until delivery. Don’t bother calling or emailing, it isn’t returned.

Hello Michael, I sincerely apologize you didn't have a great experience and had a lack of communication. I want to express that is not how we conduc...t business here at Vroom so I'm very sorry this happened to you. We try our hardest to be as transparent about the process as possible but it appears in your situation we fell short. If there is anything else you would like to share, please e-mail us at hello@vroom.com. Thank you, Vroom Team.

• STAY AWAY!!! DO NOT BUY FROM VROOM!!

Do not buy from Vroom unless you want to spend hours on the phone getting the run around. Bought a car in July, he we are at the end of December over ...5 months and still no license plates. Many excuses and no plates. Stay clear not worth the time and hassle to deal with these clowns.

Overall Experience

• Wife is happy, everyone is happy!

Overall we are happy with our purchase. The price for our Mercedes ML 350 was the best we could find anywhere. Customer service was great as well ...as the delivery process. Delivered right to my front door. The purchasing process is a bit clunky having to overnight documents back and forth and having to either wire or go get a cashiers check to pay for down payment. I would recommend a more streamlined online process as well as better options for paying the down payment. Again, we couldn't beat the price. The sales person Claude was awesome and knowledgeable. The delivery process was flawless. but most importantly, the vehicle was beautiful and like new. Very pleased overall.

Hi Skip, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 4-star review! We are so happy to hear you and your wife are happy with your new ride! -Vroom Tea...m.

• Not bad

Selection was easy as well as getting financed and the price was perfect without all of the haggle drama. Having to wire or go get a cashiers check... issued to pay for down payment was a bit of a hassle. As well as having to overnight the documents back and forth. The sales person was very helpful and informative and worked to make sure my wife and I were happy. Once everything was completed the vehicle was delivered directly to my house.The delivery driver kept us informed and was really helpful. The vehicle was like new and was in beautiful condition. Overall, I like the concept but would recommend an easier purchasing process where more can be taken care of online without overnighting documents, is something was wrong or incomplete the process has to be repeated. Also, consider better options for transferring the down payment. I recently purchased a vehicle from a competitor with less hassle but for the purchase of this vehicle I couldn't beat the price.

• DO NOT BUY FROM VROOM

I, like many reviewers, have had a an absolute terrible experience with Vroom. I purchased a put a deposit down, they sent the paperwork a day later t...han they claimed, then finalized the purchase and wired money, they lost my paperwork and then found it. It has now been 2 weeks and I have heard all kinds of excuses on why it has not been shipped. They have lied to me about shipping and claim the car is getting service work done (after claiming it passed quality control). I am going to cancel my order and hope the refund process goes better. DO NOT BUY FROM VROOM I wished I would have read more reviews before wasting my time with them.

Overall Experience

• Because I dont want someone else to fall victim, DONT DO IT!

I sent Vroom $4000 2 WEEKS AGO!!! Still havent heard when my truck will be delivered. Salesman tells me some story about the truck having a scratch a ...over a week ago. 3 days ago the story changes to 2 scratches. Im being strung along. Started the process on the 6th of Dec and I confident the new year will arrive before my truck does. Do what we have been doing for decades and go to a dealership. You will get a car/truck and not an excuse. DO NOT BUY FROM VROOM. Your welcome.

VROOM (Grand Prairie)