VROOM (Grand Prairie)

2.7 out of 5 (2.7) 483 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Quick and intuitive!
    June 15, 2016

Sold the car to Vroom! The experience could not have been better. Really they DO NOT lowballing you with prices. I got a much better offer compared to... Carmax and local dealer. Try it and you will never regret. Sold my 2012 Mercedes CLS550 to them last week.

9 months still no plates or registration
    April 22, 2018

Purchased a car back in July of 2017. Here we are in the middle of April 2018. Still dont have license plates or registration Cant get a callback or ...response to emails. STAY AWAY!! From VROOM

Hi RJP - we're sorry to hear this. It's obviously unacceptable. We'd be happy to look into this for you if you can message us your full name and conta...ct information. -The Vroom Team

Good luck with getting your title and registeratio
    April 20, 2018

I purchased a car from Vroom. I am very happy with the condition of the car; the car was as nice as the pictures with no surprises. However, dealin...g with VROOM customer service is a nightmare. First, they having phone issues so I couldn't get through for a couple of days. Their email system is supposed to route emails to your sale rep, but it doesn't work all the time! Lastly, getting tile & registeration from them is a NIGHTMARE! It has two month since I purchased the car and I still haven't received my title / registration. I have left multiple voice messages and emails, and have NOT received a response back! I will NEVER purchase from them (or any online car company again). I rather pay a little more and buy my car from a local dealer.

Hi Pedram - we're sorry to hear about your experience. We've escalated your issue to our customer service group. Please let us know if there's anythin...g else we can do. The Vroom team

Cannot get registration or plates
    April 3, 2018

We have had our vehicle for 5 months and lack the proper documents to register, title, and plate it. We have contacted them multiple times and now we ...have the lender involved and they still haven???t responded to us or the lender. The lender is physically sending a rep to them and are thinking about ending their business relationship with Vroom. TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE!

Hidden fees, changed offeres
    March 31, 2018

My results were poor with the communication, one day here???s your appraisal for one amount, go to trade in and was given a different appraisal amount... by less than 5 hours later (no information changed), then was told we go with the higher amount until it came time for financing then it was back to the lower amount for trade (same day mind you), then they would not honor the free delivery for tade in, then they had an extra $600 in fees above and beyond delivery, taxes, license ect, and when I said that the agent was like- oh let me re read what that fee is, oh and they take out everyone???s floor mats... but local give someone in your neighborhood a job... this dealer is a joke.

Overall Experience

Worst car purchase experience ever!
    March 30, 2018

I had the worst experience ever buying a car from Vroom last month its just ashamed. Like many others I was attracted to their nice online photos and... prices. I paid almost $40k out the door for a 2015 BMW x5 which is a decent price and was excited to have the car deliver. BUT.. boy was I wrong about the whole experience.. it's all down hill experience from the start. 1. They had to change delivery dates 3 times and each time I had to request time off from work. 2. They delivered the car to the wrong city! which I had to take Uber to pick it up! 3. The gas tank was totally empty and I had to drive on reserve gas with the gas light on to find a near by gas station. 4. The car was totally covered by dirt, nothing resemble the online pictures. 5. The stated mileage on purchase is different then what it was when the car was delivered! I had call back to Vroom - but no help. Title - I waited 3 weeks buy the DMV title and register were still not processed. I called again (5 times) finally I got a hold of someone at titles dept. She said I will need to do smog and a vehicle inspection at my state before they can have the title change, so I did. 2 weeks later I mailed Vroom the smog cert and vehicle inspection documents and waited.... No answer and respond for another 2 weeks so I got on the phone again (6 times).. Then they told me they can not do the DMV paper work for me because I had a $0 balance. What is that suppose to mean?! Of course I had to paid the total balance ($40k) to Vroom in order for them to delivered the car to me. I had done everything I can but after 2 months of waiting my car still doesn't have a DMV registration or plate and the temp license plate is about to expired next week, meaning I have no car to drive to work.

Overall Experience

Lowball offer on car that was insulting at best.
    March 28, 2018

Well, I recently acquired my dealers license and had actually bought the car here at a local dealer auction for twice the price they offered! Now, thi...s is a old car but I figured I could at least get my money back out of the thing. The tires I put on it not a month ago cost $320. Their offer for the car $400. Really??? I think I will just keep her for $400 thanks.

Overall Experience

Vroom as a business is great. But some sales people are not.
    March 27, 2018

They are 100% legit business and does a great job when it comes to pricing. But Some(in my experience only 1) of its sales representatives are soo ho...rrible, I worked with this guy Tyrone Jackson and all I can say is hes just not either interested in the job or is really really impatient, no matter what question you have he would not answer me properly or if at all the answer is related to your question it wont be satisfactory at all. Felt like a machine can do a much better job atleast we can train machines to be humble. But for Vroom i'm having high hopes for them, overall the business is doing a great job both for buyers and car sellers. Just make sure you are working with a nice patient sales person and Vroom can get you a great deal with a great car. P.S My Negative review's are strictly because of the sales guy I worked with everyone else I came across, paperwork team etc. are 4.5/5 for all aspects.

So far so good
    March 26, 2018

I found the exact vehicle i was looking for on vroom, it was a special edition veh which no other dealer had. I contacted vroom and started the purcha...se process. I was away on vacation at the time so i put the veh on hokd for 500 dollars until i came back a few days later. I got a loan quote from vroom but decided to go with my own financing. Once i was ready they mailed me the contract overnight. I sent it back on friday afternoon and monday i recieve an email that they recieved the signed contract and that the veh would arrive on thurs. After reading all the bad reviews, i didnt expect the vehicle to arrive that fast. On wednesday we had a big snow storm here in ny and i was sure the veh wasnt going to arrive but come thurs the driver called me and gave me a delivery window of 530pm to 1130pm and the veh was delivered at 830pm. The veh was in excellent condition inside and out better than expected. Nobody believes that it is a used vehicle. Im not giving 5 stars because i still dont know how the registration process will be. Once i recieve that paperwork and register the vehicle, vroom will have my 5 stars. Since i have read that vroom hasnt been consistent with providing that paperwork for registration in a timely manner since the veh comes with a temp plate and nothing else.

Poor customer service
    March 26, 2018

Salespeople were nice.. but completely unwilling to negotiate or even honor the price of their own listings!!? after finding a vehicle I was intereste...d in, the price went up $500. But they weren't willing to sell it for the price I originally saw. Even with screenshots to prove the price went up after i contacted them they wouldn't budge on the price.. . theyd prefer to leave a $17,000 car in their inventory because the price went up 30min ago, to possibly make $500 more (if the price doesn't fluctuate back down before they sell it), than make a $17,000 sale...?

Hi - thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're sorry to hear there was confusion over the price and we couldn't help you with a purchas...e. If there's anything we can do in the future, please let us know. The Vroom team

VROOM (Grand Prairie)