New 877-273-0627 Dealer Website
Used 888-478-1781 Email Dealer
Service 877-276-4765

Average based on 332 reviews.
  • Came in for My 3rd oil change

My technician was Cody and he was great! Nice, friendly and showed a sense or urgency. I loved the ease of service and the quality of the services given. I will come back every time i need service on my car.

Brittany, we're very glad to hear that Cody handled your service with the kindness and importance you desired. Thanks for choosing Clay Cooley Chevrolet.

• My second year bringing My Camaro

this my second year coming in for service for my girl(my Camaro) and every time it has been great! I will come back in 6 mos

Maria, it's our greatest pride to be able to keep you and your girl happy. Thanks for choosing Clay Cooley!

• Car wash was unexpected

They got my oil changed so fast and they even washed my car.

Brittany, we love getting out customers in and out quickly!

They got my oil changed so fast and they even washed my car.

Brittany, we love getting out customers in and out quickly!

• Recall

My car had a recall I brought it here and it took a couple of hours to get things handled. Staff was friendly and explained things to me very well.

Elizabeth, we're very happy to hear that our staff was able to handle your recall in a professional manner. Thanks so much for being our customer!

• Jay Turned it around!

I was unhappy at first but after speaking with the service manager Jay he cleared everything up. It was a simple miscommunication that was handled with good customer service and patience. I'd recommend for people to come here because even when they make a mistake they own it and go above and beyond to fix it. And I got my car washed for free

Brittney, we are so glad to hear that Jay was able to turn around your experience here at Clay Cooley Chevrolet. We love working with our customers, and a big part of our satisfaction comes form knowing we're providing them with top-tier service. Thank you so much for giving us another chance.

• Oil change

The service is so much quicker and the staff is very hospitable.

Kristie, we're very glad to hear that your noticing improvements at Clay Cooley!

The service is so much quicker and the staff is very hospitable.

• First Service

Oil change was quick, my service advisor was very helpful and I was thrilled to find out they wash your car. I will be back.

Nancy, we are so glad to hear that your oil change at Clay Cooley was quick and enjoyable! Thanks a lot for the review.

My previous car was totaled due to a car accident and so I was shopping around for another vehicle. I had spoken to numerous dealerships and even visited a few and each one told me no and that it would be impossible to even finance me for an used vehicle. I had given until up something told me to try one more dealership- Clay Cooley. I called and spoke to Augustine Gomez. From there, my car shopping experience went from a negative to a positive. His excellent customer service landed me into a 2016 Chevy!!! I couldn't believe it. I am so thankful that I decided to give this dealership a chance because they truly changed my car buying experience and put a smile on my face!!!!

Tesha, thank you so much for making time to leave this incredibly kind review about your experience here at Clay Cooley Chevrolet. While we are very saddened that the reason you came to our dealership was due to a car crash, we're so pleased to hear that it led you to us. We're sorry about your negative experiences with our competitors, but we're very happy to have been able to get you into a brand new car! Thanks so much for being our customer. We loved working with you.

• First Time

It was my first time coming here. I'm new to the area. It was a great experience, their staff was so friendly and helpful. I'll be back for sure.

Joanna, we're glad that your initial visit to Clay Cooley Chevrolet knocked your socks off!

• Clay Cooley Chevrolet best of de best!!!

Great experience good service friendly employees I'm recommend Clay Cooley Chevrolet..

We sincerely appreciate your recommendation, Francisco!

We sincerely appreciate your recommendation, Francisco!