Mile High Acura

182 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 13, 2019

This is the third car purchased from this dealership in the last fifteen years . The service has always been friendly , efficient , and of excellent quality.... The service personnel have always gone out of their way to be helpful

February 4, 2019

My wife Kathy and I purchased a new 2015 TLX with the assistance of Matt Heinz and when we were looking for a new vehicle for me, we went back to see... Matt. He is extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the Acura lineup and once again made the experience very easy. I highly recommend Matt and MIle High for your vehicle needs! Kurt Schhlegel Elbert County, CO

• February 24, 2017

Matt is a great salesman and we have purchased 4 vehicles from him and will continue to do so in the future. Matt is always available to answer any questions... and help you pick out the perfect vehicle for your needs.

January 20, 2019

I wen to Mile High Acura because they participate in the Costco Auto Buy program. Matt H. was great to work with, I purchased my new car that day and... couldn't be happier!

November 16, 2018

Kyle Vavra is an excellent Service Consultant! He communicated the conditions of my car, and clearly spoke of, and even showed me the parts needed, as... well as discussed labor required to make repairs. He prioritized the repairs so I could work within my budget to get them done.

November 2, 2018

This is my 4th car purchase in 20 years from Mile High Honda. The staff has changed but the incredible service they offer has not. I use Mile High Honda... to service my vehicles as well. The staff is always very kind and courteous, showing a "yes we can" attitude. Wont use anyone else EVER!

Thank you for your loyalty to our dealership, Cathy! We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to continually re-earn your business with our dedicated s...taff. We are looking forward to the next time!

July 3, 2018

MARK JARVIS AND SAM BOTH DO A WONDERFUL ON MY 1992 HONDA ACCORD WHICH I BOUGHT FROM MILE HI, YOU SERVICE IS WONDERFUL. MARK HAS BEEN THE BEST SERVICE REP... I COULD ASK FOR AND SAM IS SO GREAT FIXING EVERYTHING ON MY CAR, WHICH IS NOT EASY SINCE THIS IS A 1992 HONDA.....LOVE THEM BOTH!

Thank you for the 5-stars! We know Mark and Sam will appreciate your kind words!

July 3, 2018

I highly recommend Mark Jarvis & the team at Mile High Acura! They will have my business for the foreseeable future! They make certain they understand... your concerns, they address those concerns and they check everything before recommending service! The best car and by far the best dealership/service department.

Thanks for the excellent 5-star review! We truly appreciate the recommendation.

May 30, 2018

Just leased my 4th Acura from Mile High. Always great service and professionalism. Special shout out to my Sales Rep, Matthew Heintz who has been there... with me for all 4:)

Thank you for the excellent review, Steve! I am glad Matthew was able to make your experience easy and hassle-free. Come back to see us again soon!

May 2, 2018

I have been using Mile High for over 20 years and have never been disappointed in the level of service! Even when there was a problem, it was resolved... in an excellent manner.

Thank you for the excellent 5-star review, Vickie!