New 888-614-2574 Dealer Website
Used 888-613-6141 Email Dealer
Service 888-614-5995

Average based on 158 reviews.
  • purchased RDX

I was very impressed with Matthew Heintz, and Mile High Acura. Matt work very diligently to find the right vehicle for the wife and I. He never pressured either of us and made us both feel very welcome the entire time. Even got us out by our time frame so we could get the kids. Would absolutely recommend this dealership and Matt to anyone wanting to purchase a beautiful Acura.

• Excellent Saturday Morning Service!

Service Advisor Frank did an outstanding job of getting our TSX and MDX vehicles in for flat repairs and oil changes on the same Saturday morning!

• Great service

Just a regular service on our 2015 MDX. Everything went well. Staff very patient with my endless questions.

• Service review

I was somewhat disappointed when I checked in but when I was turned over to Shane Madison, all was great. Shane made sure all my concerns were addressed in a gracious and efficient manner. I had called in about the air bag recall and when I checked in and both times was told parts were slow to come in. Shane registered me so I would not have to follow up and could be confident l would be taken care of. I checked out before 9:00am, before the car wash was operating and instead of being disappointed Shane advised me he washed my car. I left Mile High feeling very pleased and greatful Shane was my Express Advisor. Customer service is becoming a lost skill, happy it exists at Mile High with Shane. Thank You

• owner of Acura TL

They always do a great job !!! I have bought 3 cars from this dealership and will continue to do business with them.

• Customer service

I was really happy with the service at Acura Acura...I received great friendly service and the employees are very pleasant.

• First service on 2016 RDX

Service team was professional and courteous. They explained work performed and not performed, and reasons for both.

• Mile High Acura Service Excellence

MIle High Acura service has always ALWAYS been the reason I have anything to do with the Mile High dealership. In contrast to the double-dealing, incompetence of a typically greedy and ineffective sales force and finance department, the service department writers are efficient and professional, I would recommend the service department, but never the front end of the business.

• Unknown

I was treated very well and I had my oil changed and tires rotated. It took only 30 minutes. They reviewed everything on the inspection with me.

• Service experience

Frank was great! The original gentleman that greeted me and checked me in was rude. Then, I was handed off to the expedited service desk and couldn't have been better taken care of. It was fast, I was well informed and could tell that Frank was interested in turning my impression around after I told him how I felt I was just treated. My car was turned around so fast I didn't even get to finish my lunch I had brought with me. Frank is personable, funny, and definitely knows how to diffuse what could have been a very upset client. He told me the truth, didn't perform any unnecessary procedures on my car and I was out of there in a jiffy. If I do come back to mile hi for service, and I'm not sure if I will use the dealer again, I will definitely only go to his counter!