4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 215 reviews

Call This Dealer

215 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Subaru of Baton Rouge from DealerRater.com

My First Subaru
    February 26, 2018

I have driven a truck for 10 years and was dreading the thought of purchasing a new vehicle for the last 3 of those years. (This is the first large pu...rchase I will make as a single mother and I was scared to death). I did a lot of research on the internet, looked at numerous makes and models and decided to test drive the Subaru Outback and Forester. I almost instantly fell in love with the Outback. The entire negotiation process went smoothly. I am very satisfied with both the asking price of my new car and the amount I got for my trade in. They were very fair, transparent and easy to work with. Val and Ethan were both very patient with me as we test drove and worked up figures on numerous vehicle. I can honestly say (in hindsight) I chose the best dealership to work with. I LOVE my new vehicle!! It rides so smooth - I feel like I'm in a luxury vehicle (without the luxury vehicle price tag). It feels like such a safe, solid vehicle. I also think the Subaru vehicles are so reasonably priced compared to other brands. I would recommend any of my friends to Subaru Baton Rouge. - Amy

Subaru of Baton Rouge

Thank you so much Amy for your perfect review of our dealership and sales consultants. We appreciate your kind words for Subaru of Baton Rouge, Val a...nd Ethan. You were in GREAT hands at Subaru of Baton Rouge... our customer service is always first. Thank you for the taking the time to share your experience with us and other potential customers. Welcome to the Subaru of Baton Rouge family!

Forester
    February 25, 2018

Professional, courteous, no pressure technique, knows the product they are selling. Need to improve on time it took to detailed (clean) the vehicle. O...verall satisfying experience!

Subaru of Baton Rouge

Thank you so much for the kind words and recommendation. We appreciate so much hearing from our customers. Thank you for taking the time to write a...bout your experience with us at our dealership. Welcome the Subaru of Baton Rouge family, and we look forward to having you!

My First Subaru
    February 10, 2018

I had been researching the Corsstrek for more than 2 months before I decided to finally request some information on one through a few of the closest d...ealers to me. Andrew was the first to email me back from the 3 dealers i requested information from He was also the only one from the 3 dealers that worked with me though emails rather than just try to get me to go into the store. When I finally decided to go in to the store Chase met me outside before I even got to the door and he already knew my name even though that was the first time we met. He must be physic or something lol. Chase went get the Crosstrek that I had asked about and when I finally saw it in person in that silver color I knew I wanted it. Chase made the whole process painless. Ben gave me a great deal on my trade in and they were able to keep my lease right where I wanted it to be. The whole process at this dealership was quick and painless. they really make you feel like you're part of the family and that you are about to buy something truly special. I look forward to dealing with them for many years to come.

Subaru of Baton Rouge

Thank you so much for your kind words and perfect review about our dealership and team. We appreciate you taking the time to let everyone know how en...joyable your experience was buying a car from Subaru of Baton Rouge. We look forward to serving you for many years and are proud to Welcome you to the Subaru of Baton Rouge family!

This dealership treats you like family!
    February 2, 2018

This dealership treats you like family!...

Subaru of Baton Rouge

Thank you so much for the amazing review of Ethan, Ben and Andrew. We pride ourselves in giving top notch customer service, and we are so glad that i...s what you experienced from us while visiting. We appreciate you going into detail about your experience to help other people decide on a Subaru from Subaru of Baton Rouge. We look forward to having you as part of the Subaru of Baton Rouge family for years to come. Thanks again!!

Purchase of new car
    January 29, 2018

Everyone was polite, knowledgeable and friendly. The staff was not pushy on trying to get me to purchase a vehicle. I would recommend this dealership ...to anyone.

Subaru of Baton Rouge

Thank you so much for the perfect review and 5 star rating of our staff and the dealership. We appreciate you sharing your experience at Subaru of Ba...ton Rouge for potential customers to hear. Welcome to the Subaru of Baton Rouge family, and we look forward to serving you again.

First Subaru
    January 20, 2018

This was the best experience I???ve ever had buying a vehicle. Ethan was an excellent salesman, didn???t pressure us at all and was very thorough in h...is knowledge of the vehicle we purchased. I would definitely recommend him and the dealership.

Subaru of Baton Rouge

Thank you so much for your review and 5 star rating of Ethan and Subaru of Baton Rouge. We are so pleased to hear you had an amazing experience buyin...g your first Subaru!! We look forward to serving you in the future and making you a part of the Subaru of Baton Rouge family!

Subaru gives service in 2018 a solid and caring meaning!
    January 16, 2018

Ethan worked with us patiently through the process of choosing the vehicle for us, matching the best deal for financing possible, and gave us a great ...orientation to our new wagon.

Subaru of Baton Rouge

Thank you so much for the 5 star rating and review! We appreciate hearing from you on your visit at Subaru of Baton Rouge. We look forward to servin...g you in the future and we will pass your wonderful comments over to Ethan. Welcome to the Subaru of Baton Rouge family!

Drove away in my new Subaru Forester today.
    January 14, 2018

I spoke to Chase on December 21 when I saw the Forester on your website which was in transit. We spoke again on the next day and on December 23 we pu...t a downpayment to hold it when it came in. It arrived early on Wednesday and we purchased it today. I live in Breaux Bridge and was happy to drive to Baton Rouge to purchase my new vehicle. We were very pleased with the service we received. We were not pressured during financing. Phyllis and Robert Welch

Subaru of Baton Rouge

Thank you so much for all the kinds words about Chase and our dealership. We are grateful for your service and giving us the opportunity in Baton Rou...ge. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Welcome to the Subaru of Baton Rouge family!

Professional
    January 12, 2018

Will be buying another one from them very soon Really nice experience Total professionals from start to finish Mr Alan and Ben and mr Carl total pr...ofessionals Would recommend to anybody !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subaru of Baton Rouge

Thank you so much for the kind words and perfect rating for our team at Subaru of Baton Rouge. It was a pleasure serving you and look forward to havi...ng you a customer for life. Welcome to the Subaru of Baton Rouge family!! Ben, Alan and Carl will appreciate your amazing review.

Experience of buying a new car at this dealership.
    December 28, 2017

The BEST experience I have ever had buying a car! Alan Davis was more my age and related to my wife and me in a courteous and very professional manner.... No run around, no bs! Took time to explain the electronics and safety features. Want a good car at fantastic price with no hassle? GO TO THIS DEALERSHIP. Ask for Alan Davis!!

Subaru of Baton Rouge

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on Alan and Subaru of Baton Rouge. We take pride in giving our customers top notch service. ...We are so pleased to hear about your amazing experience with us. Welcome to the Subaru of Baton Rouge family!

13399 Airline Hwy Baton Rouge, LA 70817